Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Inks Pact With Matchroom, Will Face Yildirim Feb. 27 On DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WBC are a complete joke .This guy was KO'd by serial underachiever Chris Eubank Jr. and has a draw and a loss in his last two. Canelo is the biggest name in the sport and this is a mismatch . I look forward to Eddie Hearn's spin on this fight he called a mismatch ! Look forward to watching Canelo but this is shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Well I got dumb mfers on ignore so I see less dumb sh^t here than others do.

Hardly surprising doe. Cuz I do understand some people don't gaf or sometimes even know about all this ABC group politics mando bs so some folks are always gonna complain about it cuz the bottom line to some folks is it is a bs fight.
      I stay adding new MF's to ignore daily. If they can talk boxing, fine. But if they're just idiot fanboys, I have no use for them.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I stay adding new MF's to ignore daily. If they can talk boxing, fine. But if they're just idiot fanboys, I have no use for them.
        I know how you feel & I agree.

Comment

I really haven't been interested in a Canelo fight since Kovalev. And that was only because i wanted to see how he handled the weight.This isn't any different. And before anyone says Smith, lol that was an easily predictable fight. Just really no excitement in his recent run for me. I do hope this fight deal includes at least BJS, not that I rate him highly. I think thats another easy run for Camelot. But at least BJS is somewhat of a live body.

Comment

The only issue I have with this fight is how is this guy a mandatory after his last 4/5 fights? He was mandatory like a few fights ago. He must have some powerful backer in the WBC because his Turkish promoter is a known nutcase.

Comment

People are really in here defending this s×××. It's a horrible fight. I remember when Charlo and Derevyenchenko were GGG's mandatories and he fought Vanes and people defended it. Some people defend anything blindly with the love they have for these fighters.

Comment

Another "legacy" fight!

Comment

Canelo is now full of ****!

Comment

How did yildrim become “mandatory”?
                    What circumstances led to this?

Comment

What a terrible opposition Clenelo been fighting .. First old kovalev then british useless TRASH Smith and now this dude, who lost his last fight to Direl ... CIRCUS SHOW ... and someone has nerves to call him P4P gtfo ... One for the "legacy" lol
                      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 01-20-2021, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X