Canelo is a flat out legend. but don't forget GGG whipped him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    C'mon, that's the look of a winner
    Too bad boxing is scored by how many rounds you win, and not how dominate you win certain rounds, or how your face looks at the end.

We all know Danny Garcia even though Peterson started whooping his ass to late.

For the record, I'm okay with a close Canelo win in the second. It was a close fight.

I'm not okay, however, with a draw in the first fight. It was a clear Golovkin victory.

I can admit the truth, unfortunately, certain posters on here don't want to look past their bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
      He's the peoples' champion 😂🤣 thats the only thing that counts
      AARP spokesperson for boxers

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Too bad boxing is scored by how many rounds you win, and not how dominate you win certain rounds, or how your face looks at the end.

We all know Danny Garcia even though Peterson started whooping his ass to late.

For the record, I'm okay with a close Canelo win in the second. It was a close fight.

I'm not okay, however, with a draw in the first fight. It was a clear Golovkin victory.

I can admit the truth, unfortunately, certain posters on here don't want to look past their bias.
        Sometimes the verdict is visual. especially considering the skin tones. As I always say, people will see what they want. Even if they're the only ones seeing it.

Comment

Working...
        X