No announcement yet.

I told you all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    High on what? He hasnt faced a single challenging opponent, what makes you so high on him that you thought he'd be the top guy?

I don't get the point you are trying to make here.
    Good Jab, good inside game, good Power, vicious body puncher, use a good High Guard Defensively. 21 years old which means he is still developing as a fighter and is not at his peek yet

Of course you won't get that because you seem to be so focus on "Race" and a bunch of other BS

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Naw you are just a noob. Nothing to be ashamed of
      What are you 10 years old or something? This reply screams "I Know Nothing About Boxing So Let Me Use Name Calling Since I Can't Add Anything Valuable To This Debate"

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Still very high on Lubin, nothing changes for me about him, he got Clipped! It Happens In Boxing

I don't know if you can say "It Was Too Early" because we really didn't get to see much. He wasn't overwhelmed in the 1st Round and got blown away. Charlo caught him with a great RARE shot.

Also have no clue why you making it about "Race", that is certainly not how I evaluate prospects Personal. I've been a Lubin fan for a long time before his contract was sold off to Haymon. Was a highly touted Amateur!

Still like Lubin, still very high on Lubin, still think he will be Champion!

Comment

[B]Good Jab, good inside game, good Power, vicious body puncher, use a good High Guard Defensively.[/B] 21 years old which means he is still developing as a fighter and is not at his peek yet

Of course you won't get that because you seem to be so focus on "Race" and a bunch of other BS
          Against who??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Against who??????????????
            At 19, 20, 21 of course nobody at that age. I find it funny how fans now expect young fighters to move up and test themselves rapidly but then when they do and lose people still bash them

You the same guy who kept replying to me "When Will Anthony Yarde Step Up" despite him only having 13 Pro fighters and only been pro for 2 years now

So which one is it people? Do guys need to step up soon rather than later or should the be brought up slowly

Forum is full of Hypocrites and Phonies! Lubin stepped up, got Clipped, now have to go back to the drawing board and work his way back up. Do this means now all of sudden that all Prospects are Hype Jobs and none of them will win their step up fights? Absolutely Not but let this forum tell, every prospect is overrated and a hype job

Name me a fighter through out boxing history that wasn't that "Who Has He Fought?" "It Is Too Soon" "He Is Not Ready" guy. That was Ali (Cassius Clay at the time) going into the Liston fight, that was Mayweather going into the Genaro Hernandez fight. Every fighter starts off as that "Who Has He Fought" guy going into their first big match. Only way to find out what they are is if they step up!
            Last edited by sicko; 10-15-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Good Jab, good inside game, good Power, vicious body puncher, use a good High Guard Defensively. 21 years old which means he is still developing as a fighter and is not at his peek yet

Good jab? Oh yeah sure.

He hasn't shown good defence even against the scrubs he has faced.

I repeat what highly skilled opponent did you see him face that you thought he was a worthy title challenger?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Good jab? Oh yeah sure.

He hasn't shown good defence even against the scrubs he has faced.

I repeat what highly skilled opponent did you see him face that you thought he was a worthy title challenger?
                Yeah because surely at 19, 20, 21 he should have a excellent resume right already at that time right?

During that time "He Needs To Step Up!" is what people say, then when he steps up and lose "He Is Another Hype Job!" "His Career Is Over!" so basically it is a lose/lose situation for some fighters.

He stepped up, he lost because he got clipped with the good shot not because he was overwhelmed or anything like that. We didn't get to see enough to tell what he is or isn't at that level. Now he gets back into the gym, work hard and work his way back. That Is Boxing!

Comment

Yeah because surely at 19, 20, 21 he should have a excellent resume right already at that time right?

During that time "He Needs To Step Up!" is what people say, then when he steps up and lose "He Is Another Hype Job!" "His Career Is Over!" so basically it is a lose/lose situation for some fighters.

He stepped, he lost because he got clipped with the good not because he was overwhelmed or anything like that. Now he gets back into the gym, work hard and work his way back.
                  He's a prospect but idiots like you claimed he was going to be top pfp pretty soon and a great challenge for charlo.

Yes it's great to see young guys stepping up but you don't go from prospect to world champion.

It would save you some embarrassment if you just admitted you were wrong rather than carry on like this.

Comment

it was a great night of boxing with a possible fight of the year on it

Comment

Weird, I actually was not very exited about this card.

Any card featuring Lara I tune in and out of

Comment

Working...
                      X