No announcement yet.

Do Charlos have star potential?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Charlos have star potential?

I said it after the Williams fight, these guys would be perfect heels, and its so natural to them. It wouldnt be an act like 'money' Floyd.

They shlt talk everybody, fighters, camps, the audience. If they keep it up and win that hate can turn into dollars

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    I said it after the Williams fight, these guys would be perfect heels, and its so natural to them. It wouldnt be an act like 'money' Floyd.

They shlt talk everybody, fighters, camps, the audience. If they keep it up and win that hate can turn into dollars
    Real Housewives of Houston being cancelled before it even aired hurt their star potential. I think they woulda been stars after that show

Comment

They act like spoiled little b1tches. I honestly can't wait to see them both lose

Comment

Charlo Sisters always have a chip on their shoulders. Not sure what their problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          They act like spoiled little b1tches. I honestly can't wait to see them both lose
          You'll be one waiting little boot-licker.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Charlo Sisters always have a chip on their shoulders. Not sure what their problem is.
            ^^^^^^Shook mestizo

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              lol yea that annoys the fuk out of me.. but they might as well run with it and be even bigger kunts so people can pay to see them lose

Comment

No the Charlo's will never be liked so they need to embrace being Villains and get paid off of the hate. They both can make a TON OF MONEY though! Very emotional but passionate guys. Not very approachable either, very stand offish in person they have a chip on their shoulders from people constantly doubting them and that is fine. They do have to understand that you actually NEED SOME FANS can't just be mad at EVERYBODY and can't just alienate EVERYBODY! But they feel like it is them against the world and maybe that is why they both continue to get better!

Comment

The moment they stopped doing that fake nice guy **** I started to become a fan. I can't stand when fighters act like nice guys when they are obviously guys that have that edge to them. Talk that **** and then back it up.

Comment

The Charlos are beasts. I like that but they are too damn close. "Somebody threw a chair at my bwudda, it could of hit us." lol I would of told my punk azz brother to throw that fukin chair back at they azz because I busy celebrating

Comment

Working...
                    X