Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are non-Asian males who only seek Asian females the most emotionally unstable people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    the asian women have some part in this phsycological mind game too. east and south-east asian women are crazy about white men, is their dream to have children with blue eyed-blonde hair white men. these beta white men found something they haven't feel before, being wanted by the opposite sex
    This is quite true I have to say. Though the difference the male counterpart of the Asian girl don't give a damn much about them dating other races but the some of the White dudes are bothered by Asian men dating white women.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-las...htmlstory.html

Sounds like the LV shooter's chick might have been a mail order bride.

Comment

While I agree that white dudes who fetishize Asian girls hardcore are the definition of creeps, it wouldn't really be a thing if Asian women weren't disproportionately obsessed with being white/having half-white children. The vast majority of those dudes couldn't get a white girl to **** them for anything, but manage to get with an Asian girl because, to over-generalize, Asian girls are looking for three things in a man:

1) Tall
        2) White
        3) Tall and White

Dont ask me why, but it is how it is. Its just a weird thing that's just come to be for whatever reason in modern society. Black women and Asian men get a raw deal as a result of interracial dating, although the data suggests things are changing for the better, it's still a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I have 5 sisters, and I'm the only son. I'll korn any woman I find attractive..

In Oder of preference:
          Pretty black women
          Pretty white women
          Pretty Asian women
          Pretty latina's as long as they don't talk to me while I'm laying pipe.

Biggest turn offs
          Women who look or sound like my sisters, cousins & aunts.

Do I have low self esteem???
          Notice i said "ONLY"? I am not talking about men who crave varieties. Are you saying you wouldn't date a beautiful Mexican/Jewish woman?

Comment

I agree, in my experience Asian women are generally a number of things

1: Uneducated and lacking ambition (waiting for a superior man from another race to rescue them.)
            2: Extremely ugly with no a55 or ****
            3: Dim witted and extremely irritating

I don’t understand how any man outside of Asian should settle for the above,
            Asian women are dog**** imo

Comment

Working...
            X