Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Fails Drug Test, Deontay Wilder Fight in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A yo! is Stiverne getting two checks now? hehe! one to step aside and another for his mandatory shot in the same night! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! even if he gets KTFO hes got to be laughing straight to the bank, but I'm sure the lawyers knew Luis Ortiz was a cheat and had to have some arrangement in such an event.

Comment

Wtf.. This is messed up

Comment

Dddddddamn son. Hate these cheats bro in the worst way

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Well I did read on here that Ortiz is actually 48 years old. If that is the case he would need everything just to get up in the morning LOL. I feel bad for Wilder though. This is twice he got screwed over.
          I think its like three at least : Pedvetkin twice, Andrzej Wawrzy, and now King-Dung....It could of been five with both Fury's to be honest.

Comment

Luis Ortiz dindu nuffin.

I believe Wilder has planted the drugs inside of Ortiz' body. Just like he does to every step up of his. Mark my words Luis Ortiz is an innocent lad with a pocket full of dreams and a heart of gold.

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me????????? Don't even know wwtf to say right now.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              And watch somehow someway Wilder will be getting blamed for this.
              OP is already hinting at it.

Comment

lmao wtf son, here i was all hyped for this even got my sig decked out

Comment

So we talking another six months off and back on the rankings in nine month? cool, King-Dung will be given another shot by the WBC or any other sanctioning body by 2018.

Comment

Starting to think that is why people are not pursing a fight with Wilder Hard. They're all Cheating and don't want to deal with WBC/Vada Testing Program or they're buying time to get clean before fighting him

Plenty of time to get another opponent, wouldn't mind seeing Adam Kownacki get a shot in his Backyard if he feels ready to go!

Comment

wow nobody wants to fight Wilder clean

Comment

Working...
                      X