Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone is probably thinking the same thing: GGG VS CANELO = PROOF FLOYD IS TBE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I'm not going to lie, the thought crossed my mind. But, triangle theories are a no go for me so I try to refrain from those thoughts.
    I don't have a problem with triangle theory. It's a good way to predict a fight if you know what you're looking for... I watched the Mayweather/Canelo fight yesterday before the fight and I saw what Golovkin potentially needed to do to win the fight but I couldn't see him pulling it off. If Golovkin fought hesitant against Mayweather as he did he against Jacobs and Canelo (to a lesser extent) he would get beat. Mayweather is a lot better at counter punching, defense, and movement than both Jacobs and Canelo. Especially if they fought at 154 like Golovkin was offering.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      According to them:

Canelo at 27 years Old, with the ring Experience with LAra, Cotto, Kirkland, Khan, and Floyd, at the full 160 where he doesn't need to drain himself + physical maturity of age is = Canelo at 22 years old, fighting at drained 152, only good fighter he fought that is trout.

Stupid hater. Smh.

2Lbs?

Haha.

FLOYD schooled CANELO and his judge. PERIOD.

GGG failed u. Pac failed u. Canelo failed u. Connor failed u. Oscar failed u.

Get over it. Your approaching Spoon level ******ation.

"2Lbs doe."

Miserable hater. SMH.

Comment

Floyd fans are insecure as usual they can't accept the fact that Floyd is old news.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
          Floyd fans are insecure as usual they can't accept the fact that Floyd is old news.
          Old news? He just got 50 last month and had another record breaking PPV event.

Hater. Lol.

It burns doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            No, can't you biased Floyd fans acknowledge how much better Canelo has gotten. Don't ask me to explain what's he improved on. All I know is he was too green years ago but after barely getting past Lara and drawing with GGG it's obvious he's so much better than when he was when he fought Floyd.

Right on que. Exactly what that hater Thorax said as you were typing this post. Lol.

Golden response.

Comment

This thread right here sums up the intelligence of every Floyd Mayweather fan on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                This thread right here sums up the intelligence of every Floyd Mayweather fan on this site.
                That is something I cannot dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Right on que. Exactly what that hater Thorax said as you were typing this post. Lol.

Golden response.
                  Yep.

That Canelo win hurts them. Floyd moved up in his late 30's & beat a prime ATG easily. They need Canelo to be improved. They want Canelo to be improved. That fight destroyed the garbage narrative they've been pushing to discredit Floyd for years.

Comment

I thought about what Floyd vs GGG would look like. Floyd is better than any version of Canelo.

Comment

Obvious troll thread. You might as well say some kid beat Canelo up when he was kid worse than Floyd and so that kid is ATG by your logic. Or what about those no names that beat Hopkins or Pac early in their career. They must be ATG's too then especially the one that beat Pac worse than Floyd. Furthermore you own post contains a contradiction, you call GGG a hype job and yet Floyd's legacy is cemented by Canelo beating a hype job. But if he's a hype job, then beating him should prove nothing. I swear these fringe fanboys really ruin legit boxing talk by polluting this site with delusional pointless threads like this

Comment

Working...
                      X