:: Mikey Garcia vs Vasyl Lomachenko ::

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia KO or Lomachenko Dec

Comment

lol at people saying Lomachenko beats Garcia with skills. He does all this fake flashy shoeshine stuff and people thinks its skills. Shows why promoters love to sell that ****, it really separates those who know what they are actually looking at.

Garcia has the better skills, defensively and offensively and is the much better technician, ring general, range controller and is much smarter and capable of adjustments. Wont be able to hit him? lol
      Lomachenko got hit more in this fight than Garcia has in pretty much his entire career.

Im sure Garcia and his team have been breaking Lomachenko's bad habits and defieciencies for a while now. He will study him the first couple of rounds, and then proceed to break him down. The jab will keep him off, stright shot followups will keep him honest, bodyshots when he chooses to cover up, forcing Lomachenko to take huge risks in order to get close. Garcia is also a master trap setter.

Lomachenko gets hit a **** ton with straight punches due to having a terrible jab and thinking he can slip everything reflexively. Garcia's feints and parries, the threat of the body shot (which is even more of an issue here considering Lomachenko's abnormally long torso) combined with his elite level jab, range control and solid straight shots should present quite the challenge for Lomachenko. Who knows, he might shell up just like Broner did.

Comment

Mikey is bigger and an excellent lightweight champion. I think Mikey can beat the other lightweight champions. Loma's natural fighting weight is only 130 pounds at the most. I believe Loma is pound for pound the best boxer in the world. I think his combination of speed, skill and power would enable him to defeat Mikey by a clear UD.

Comment

I give Mikey the edge in this one. Naturally bigger and his footwork and positioning is just as good as Loma's. 115-113 Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
            lol at people saying Lomachenko beats Garcia with skills. He does all this fake flashy shoeshine stuff and people thinks its skills. Shows why promoters love to sell that ****, it really separates those who know what they are actually looking at.

Garcia has the better skills, defensively and offensively and is the much better technician, ring general, range controller and is much smarter and capable of adjustments. Wont be able to hit him? lol
            Lomachenko got hit more in this fight than Garcia has in pretty much his entire career.

Im sure Garcia and his team have been breaking Lomachenko's bad habits and defieciencies for a while now. He will study him the first couple of rounds, and then proceed to break him down. The jab will keep him off, stright shot followups will keep him honest, bodyshots when he chooses to cover up, forcing Lomachenko to take huge risks in order to get close. Garcia is also a master trap setter.

Lomachenko gets hit a **** ton with straight punches due to having a terrible jab and thinking he can slip everything reflexively. Garcia's feints and parries, the threat of the body shot (which is even more of an issue here considering Lomachenko's abnormally long torso) combined with his elite level jab, range control and solid straight shots should present quite the challenge for Lomachenko. Who knows, he might shell up just like Broner did.
            If Loma's skills are fake, he not only fooled me but many experts as well. Loma and Ward top more experts's PFP lists than any other boxers. As good as Mikey is I have yet to see him at the top of anybody's PFP list and he has yet to break into the top 10 on most lists.l

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              loma beats mikey and i'll even say he has big chances of stopping him just like he's been stopping everyone else, he has enough power to hurt him plus the frustration of not being able to hit him
              You've gotta be the most delusional NASCAR fan on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post

These inbreds think being a NASCAR driver takes athleticism. They don't know s**t about boxing.

Comment

Pained me picking Mikey but he's too big for Loma. Just like I think Loma is too big for Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    You've gotta be the most delusional NASCAR fan on this site.
                    sure, because i totally know NASCAR lol

i love mikey, but he isn't beating loma.

Comment

Loma won't throw like he did vs Marriaga against Mikey, in my opinion. Right now i'd give the edge to Garcia to win by a fair amount of rounds. Maybe 8-4

Comment

Working...
                      X