Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is hectari allowed to mock asians for their penises? is he insecure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all see how defensive he's getting? It's because I'm right..

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Wait a minute. Did Addix confirm you are male?
      I am the White male Rachel Dolezol but Im Asian, born Italian, Irish but I identify as an Asian male.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Y'all see how defensive he's getting? It's because I'm right..
        Whats wrong with being Asian? You act like its shamful, Addix you must be a self hating Asain

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I am the White male Rachel Dolezol but Im Asian, born Italian, Irish but I identify as an Asian male.
          Yeah, me too.

But to be honest, I just jumped on the bandwagon cause everyone else was doing it.

Comment

Whats wrong with being Asian? You act like its shamful, Addix you must be a self hating Asain
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejDJfW_2FJg&sns=em

Comment

Addix don't be ashamed of being again, you can log into your shaloin sword account now.

Comment

Addix don't be ashamed of being again, you can log into your shaloin sword account now.
                Stick to your long weird detailed posts about things no one else would care to know about, except little Chinese boys.

Insults just aren't your thing, your just not good at it. You've said the same thing like 5 times, I heard you dude. Self hating Asian, cool. In other thread I'm being called a Chechen Islamist, cool, whatever.

Shaolin sword is now my alt account, cool, good insults, or whatever it is your trying to do.

Well done little Chinese boy, here's your nintendo game!

Comment

addy is definitely part Asian. He's chechen, which means he's a mongrel mix of slavic, mongolian and possibly arab. But you can always tell their east-asian ancestry by looking at the eyes and cheekbones.

He's the one pretending to be a white guy so he is projecting itt.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Stick to your long weird detailed posts about things no one else would care to know about, except little Chinese boys.

Insults just aren't your thing, your just not good at it. You've said the same thing like 5 times, I heard you dude. Self hating Asian, cool. In other thread I'm being called a Chechen Islamist, cool, whatever.

Shaolin sword is now my alt account, cool, good insults, or whatever it is your trying to do.

Well done little Chinese boy, here's your nintendo game!
                    LOL this guy is pretty dumb, he told me insults arent my thing and that I said the same thing 5 times yet his only insult is to call me Asian and Chinese boy over and over out of nowhere.

This site is filled with the same self hating filipino guy Addix with over 100 alts talking to himself.

smh

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      addy is definitely part Asian. He's chechen, which means he's a mongrel mix of slavic, mongolian and possibly arab. But you can always tell their east-asian ancestry by looking at the eyes and cheekbones.

He's the one pretending to be a white guy so he is projecting itt.
                      You know how you tell who the Assyrian refugees are?

As soon as you meet them, they say, "can I haz food, me have no home, mommy raped, daddy coward, I hungry, please help"

You remember saying that?

LOL this guy is pretty dumb, he told me insults arent my thing and that I said the same thing 5 times yet his only insult is to call me Asian and Chinese boy over and over out of nowhere.

This site is filled with the same self hating filipino guy Addix with over 100 alts talking to himself.

smh
                      Hah I accused you of being Asian once, I didn't make this thread, have no Alts and never have.

You getting real defensive over it though. You sound flustered....

Comment

Working...
                      X