Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: Beercules and the Betas Lounge Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i find one of those white dudes who let blak dudes go in on there wife/gf without a sleeve?is that what a bbc cuckold is??i might just have a new hobby...

i only like them blonde tho

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      where can i find one of those white dudes who let blak dudes go in on there wife/gf without a sleeve?is that what a bbc cuckold is??i might just have a new hobby...

i only like them blonde tho
      Try Craigslist

Comment

Comment

Anyone got a problem with beta's can come see this guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I wish this song could play everytime someone clicks this thread.

Comment

Comment

at the poll haha

Comment

I think this should be added to the soundtrack of beautiful beta-ness flourishing in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    beercules and the betas

you guys should cut a record and go on tour.

living in a nomadic / van lifestyle and still getting laid? think about it! you could give some hot girls the clap!
                    What do you mean "you guys"?

Is this like the sixth sense where Bruce Willis doesn't know he's dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      This is for all the betas here, the guys who don't even put up a fight, get snuffed by midgets at the strip club then buy them a beer.

"Im going to kick your ass for your lunch money!" "Just have it bro!"

"Im going to **** your girlfriend!" "Just smash it bro! I'll buy the condoms. Don't use condoms? No problem!"

We are beta and beautiful. Stand up and be proud, unless someone tells you to shut the **** up and sit down, then you sit down.

What??? I am an older guy. Call me stupid, but what are you talking about???
                      I kill my own turkey when I am back in the states. I field dress it, clean it, cook it. I don't get it. But my younger buddies are happy that guys like you exist, to listen to the women I jizz all over. God bless you!!

Comment

Working...
                      X