Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken nose, bloodly and stiffed legged

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marquez's face looked like a truck ran over him and was bleeding all over the place, if it weren't for that knock out punch, the ref would have stopped the fight after 2-3 rounds. pacquiao face on the other hand looked like he just went through a light sparring but no doubt pacquiao had the bigger concussion

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      marquez's face looked like a truck ran over him and was bleeding all over the place, if it weren't for that knock out punch, the ref would have stopped the fight after 2-3 rounds. pacquiao face on the other hand looked like he just went through a light sparring but no doubt pacquiao had the bigger concussion
      You didn't see Pac's face after the fight? Marquez looked like that after fight 1. Pac was going to have to nail Marquez to the canvas, and in 3 fights, he couldn't do it, so wtf makes you or fans think that the ref would've stopped the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
        I think Marquez was fortunate to land that punch. I just rewatched Pac/Marquez 4 and I truly think Pacquiao was on his way to knocking Marquez out.
        thats the power of Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDS)

Comment

Working...
        X