Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
    Why are some floyd fans b!tching about this fight, its better than May vs Ortiz by a Mile.
    Floyd VS Ortiz is better than Pacquiao VS JMM III at the unfair weight and that's the only fights that should be compared right now.

If next year we see Bradley/Pacquiao, Floyd will fight Khan which will once again be a better fight than the Pacquiao fight. Truth hurts *******.

Comment

Why are some floyd fans b!tching about this fight, its better than May vs Ortiz by a Mile.
      no its not, its about the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        In other words, Bradley-Pacquiao next year, while Top Rank finds reasons why negotiations fell apart and blame Floyd and company.

Something tells me Bradley already got his promise.
        Its a backup plan, who the fawk floyd think he is, life goes on, with or without him.

If he wanted the fight done he should just drop the Testing. I dont even want to go in detail with his contradictions.

Comment

floyd is gonna find a way to duck pac. so TR needs a plan b

Comment

Pac vs Bradley and Khan vs Floyd has a good ring it.

Comment

The fight is not better than Floyd-Ortiz, period. But it's damn good though. Even I cannot hate on Pacman finally giving a young, prime fighter a chance.

Comment

Its a backup plan, who the fawk floyd think he is, life goes on, with or without him.

If he wanted the fight done he should just drop the Testing. I dont even want to go in detail with his contradictions.
                dude, shut up. u dont have to be a fan of either side to see the obvious pattern here. i swear some of u fans cant think for ur damn selves. programmed robots.

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
                  no its not, its about the same to me.
                  Bradley has 2 unification belts, while ortiz had none, and got it from an uncontested Berto.

Bradley UD Peterson, while Ortiz struggled, defended against Abregu, alexander, Holt.

Comment

You can't see the obvious, Top Rank and Arum don't want any part of Floyd. They once again wanna keep this an in-house fight so that fat greedy Jew collects all the money. Clottey, Margarito, JMM, and now Bradley were promised a Pacquiao fight, Arum goes into the negotiations with Floyd and finds anything to pull out and spin it to blame Floyd.

BRADLEY WAS PROMISED A PACQUIAO FIGHT, ARUM DOESN'T WANT THE PACQUIAO-MAYWEATHER FIGHT!

Comment

predictable

Comment

Working...
                      X