No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's sustained injuries in the Margarito fight,ribs probably broken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's sustained injuries in the Margarito fight,ribs probably broken

Manny Pacquiao didn't walk away unscathed from that championship bout after all -- his people say he's laid up in bed with injuries to his ribs and wrist

Manny's reps just showed up at our office and told us Manny is being seen by a doctor right now at his home in L.A. ... to determine if he fractured any bones during the fight with Antonio Margarito.

Manny's camp says that's why he couldn't make it for today's TMZ Live ... as scheduled.

One person connected with Manny tells us he was in bed this morning in pain, laying in a fetal position.

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Manny Pacquiao didn't walk away unscathed from that championship bout after all -- his people say he's laid up in bed with injuries to his ribs and wrist

Manny's reps just showed up at our office and told us Manny is being seen by a doctor right now at his home in L.A. ... to determine if he fractured any bones during the fight with Antonio Margarito.

Manny's camp says that's why he couldn't make it for today's TMZ Live ... as scheduled.

One person connected with Manny tells us he was in bed this morning in pain, laying in a fetal position.
    I don't know why, but that's funny.

Comment

link?.......

Comment

Manny took that type of risk fighting a guy 17-18 pounds more than him.

Comment

If someone can upload that clip of the body shot Margo landed, I think everyone will notice Manny wincing in pain from it.

Could've been a kidney shot cause he recovered and kept up the pace.

A broken rib may have disabled him and possibly cause the bout to be halted.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            Manny took that type of risk fighting a guy 17-18 pounds more than him.
            baldo outweighted floyd by 19...just saying. riuz outweighted roy jones by damn near 30 pounds

Comment

what I was told by Ariza and one other guy was that Manny is indeed very sore from the Margarito fight and that they haven't seen Manny this banged up to the body ever.

to me him standing up after the assault Tony did to his body is even more of a testament to how bad ass Manny is

Comment

fetal postion..lol..thats makes me doubt the credibility of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  what I was told by Ariza and one other guy was that Manny is indeed very sore from the Margarito fight and that they haven't seen Manny this banged up to the body ever.

to me him standing up after the assault Tony did to his body is even more of a testament to how bad ass Manny is
                  100 percent agree

Comment

The body shot that almost crumpled Margarito looked worse than the one that Pac got hit with.

Comment

Working...
                    X