Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
    I wanna see Pac fight at 154 if he can't fight Mayweather.

As a fan, I wanna see Pac fight Martinez/Williams at 154. If I were Pac, I would fight Cotto/Marg at 154.

This is the difference between being a fan and a fanboy. A fan wants a certain fights, but understands the logic behind not getting it. A fanboy deliberately WANTS a fight that the fighter wants, to make the fighter's decision look good. And this is what *****S do.

As a fan, Floyd should fight Martinez/Williams at 154/160.
    If I were Floyd, I really don't have any real options. Maybe Berto.
    berto doesnt do anytthing .............for floyds legacy...............like MARG does for PAC....................sergio should fight PAC.....................a close second would be PWILL.......................this will destroy floyds legacy/reputation further.................................

Comment

Who should Floyd fight if the PAC fight doesn't get signed?
      Martinez, Berto, or Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
        who should MAy fight????.....................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          who should MAy fight????.....................
          I just told you.

Comment

I admire Manny bur, actually yes. Pac portrays himself as this righteous stand up guy. Family man, uncorrupted novice politician, just want's to help out the folks in his town , etc... You know what I sayin'. But if he's gonna' bestow a mega-payday upon a guy who has been proven to fight dirty, in order to line his pockets and keep his promoter happy, all that **** rigs hollow. Very few here argue that Manny is not an honorable man, but by associating himself w/the disgraced Margarito (especially on a global stage) he tarnishes his image,imo.

One is known for the company one keeps.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where's Paul Williams????????????????

Shoulder roll and pot shotting don't work against a tall guy with long arms??????

Damn pathetic *****s!!!!!

Comment

I just told you.
                really???..........those 3???.............no martinez or PWILL.................they do nothing for floyds legacy at this point.................technically you told the other poster........not me..........

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  berto doesnt do anytthing .............for floyds legacy...............like MARG does for PAC....................sergio should fight PAC.....................a close second would be PWILL.......................this will destroy floyds legacy/reputation further.................................
                  Marg won't do anything, but a title at 154 will.

Floyd would choose the path of least resistance. He would say "I beat another undefeated man." "He's never gonna be the same because I beat him physically and mentally."

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where's Paul Williams????????????????

Shoulder roll and pot shotting don't work against a tall guy with long arms??????

Damn pathetic *****s!!!!!
                    LOL @ you not knowing **** about boxing if you really think Williams would beat Floyd at 147. Williams is the same guy who has been out-boxed by C level fighters.

Martinez is better than Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                      Marg won't do anything, but a title at 154 will.

Floyd would choose the path of least resistance. He would say "I beat another undefeated man." "He's never gonna be the same because I beat him physically and mentally."
                      all they have (berto, bradley)..........are them "0"...................never been really tested.................and bradley has no business in 147..............

Comment

Working...
                      X