This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    Thank you both for the replies. I really like the way they look but yeah, I am looking for something light and not heavy. What boxing shoes would you suggest that are hi-top and light on feet?
    everlast hightops

i love mine and they only cost me 40 bucks

Comment

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-b...ing-boots.html

What about these? TITLE Hi-Top.

Comment

I am getting back into boxing and thinking about buying some good gear this time.

I'm really confused about headgears because I don't know what to get. I am thinking about getting grant gloves, even though they are pretty expensive. Speaking of expensive, I was looking for Winning equipment and wow. Too much $$$.

Thinking of getting this:

or should I go with red?
        Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 10-14-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

bro that blue/white is a sick combo! i like the blue! i'd get the straps rather than the lace 'ups, though. . . pain in the ass to always ask somebody to tie 'em up for you. . .

i haven't gotten a pair of boxing boots yet. . . i just use my '98 Penny Hardaway's from B-ball! They provide plenty of support for the stage Im at now. . . If I decide to really start dedicating more time, then I'ma invest in a NICE pair of boots. . .

Comment

TITLE has some nike boxing boots (machomai), a lot of pro boxers wear them (JCC JR, pacquiao, margarito etc). the lacing system sucks but otherwise theyre great, ill be getting them soon when i got some more cash to spend

the blue grant gloves are great, id get those instead of the red ones. maybe team them up with the blue headgear and some blue boxing boots (title or nike)

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              bro that blue/white is a sick combo! i like the blue! i'd get the straps rather than the lace 'ups, though. . . pain in the ass to always ask somebody to tie 'em up for you. . .

i haven't gotten a pair of boxing boots yet. . . i just use my '98 Penny Hardaway's from B-ball! They provide plenty of support for the stage Im at now. . . If I decide to really start dedicating more time, then I'ma invest in a NICE pair of boots. . .
              I was going to get the strap ones but they're so much more expensive on the ringside.com website. Do you know any other website where they sell Grant products?

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
              TITLE has some nike boxing boots (machomai), a lot of pro boxers wear them (JCC JR, pacquiao, margarito etc). the lacing system sucks but otherwise theyre great, ill be getting them soon when i got some more cash to spend

the blue grant gloves are great, id get those instead of the red ones. maybe team them up with the blue headgear and some blue boxing boots (title or nike)
              I think I am gonna go with the blue gloves and headgear. I always wanted to get white high-top shoes so I might get the title ones. They're not that expensive either.

This is the combo I'm thinking of getting..

and..

Comment

and this in blue as well.

All this is 419.93. I am also ordering some other stuff on titleboxing.com so $564.83+tax bucks investment. :O
                Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 10-15-2011, 05:56 AM.

Comment

the headgear will probably choke you a little. the gloves are a bit rough for sparring and theyll be uncomfortable at first. but once you break them in youll love em

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                    the headgear will probably choke you a little. the gloves are a bit rough for sparring and theyll be uncomfortable at first. but once you break them in youll love em
                    So you wouldn't suggest the headgear?

Comment

i wouldnt say i dont recommend it, it offers good protection and its high quality but the chin strap could choke you because for whatever reason they put it right at that spot where it chokes you if you tighten it. its not too bad like you cant breath but it annoyed me, you can feel it putting pressure on your adams apple as you move you head back and forth

heres a video and he talks about it at the 2:15 mark and you can see where the chin strap is exactly
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oQ5wz7Eku4

Comment

Working...
                      X