Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all starts and ends with the QB.........Hoyer ain't it........

Comment

• Do we switch to the Rook yet? or do we ride Hoyer till his leg breaks?

Comment

• Richard Sherman is a 49er.............let that sink in....

Last edited by extracurRICular; 03-20-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
          Richard Sherman is a 49er.............let that sink in....
          Nelson cut by Packers.

Sherman to the 49ers.

Crabtree off to ****in Baltimore.

This **** is wild dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Nelson cut by Packers.

Sherman to the 49ers.

Crabtree off to ****in Baltimore.

This **** is wild dude.
            It's def been quite the off season....im keepin an eye out on idaman khan suh

Comment

• Comment

• Had a few injuries, shot themselves in the foot many times including 4 turnovers, and still managed to hang with one of the top contenders in the NFC. Over all, I'm disappointed we lost but there were flashes of a potentially good team shown. They should beat Detroit next week.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                  Not sure how many Niner faithfuls we got up in here but this is the spot to talk Niner football....hit it up fellas!!

I’m a young good looking man... been a 49ers fan for 43 years... I’m gonna give makavelli my Jim plunkett autograph... I like the east bay raiders... but I’m a 49er faithful...

I don’t even keep up with pro sports, except boxing..

I’m a gambler... old, pretty in my own old mind... paul m essj loco... red.. 14... or raiders black, 14... XIV..

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                    Had a few injuries, shot themselves in the foot many times including 4 turnovers, and still managed to hang with one of the top contenders in the NFC. Over all, I'm disappointed we lost but there were flashes of a potentially good team shown. They should beat Detroit next week.....
                    I nearly beat myself up when the niners lost in the super bowl.. it bothered me a lot... for some reason...

Peace bro... it bothered me...

I met Jerry rice, at a dive bar near sfo... his female friends were not great... he had three.. I shook his big hands. good enough for me... I met joe Montana at Dreagers... melo park.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=igJndihyO0I. This is the San Mateo califas location... I lived a few blocks away.. Hayward pak. San Mateo..

The niners are my team.. win lose .. I don’t care.. I do care, I want them to win... I was told that Tom Brady is better than big joe.... it hurt me bad...

Peace..

Comment

• funny how many "fans" jumping off the Jimmy G wagon...SMH stupid ass people.........

Comment

Working...
                      X