No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Marcos Maidana Turns Down July Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    Maidana is coward running away from Bradley and Khan. He knows he will loose badly. I want Maidana to fight Khan now, So Khan can prove he is the best at 140lbs.

Maidana is coward.
    How many bouts have you had? To call any boxer a coward proves you know nothing about the sport.

Comment

• khan should go after the one that put him to sleep. no matter what he does in his career everybody will remember what breidis prescott did to him.just because you're a champion now does'nt make you a great fighter until you avange defeats.in this case khan really needs to fight breidis prescott.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goodfa View Post
        How many bouts have you had? To call any boxer a coward proves you know nothing about the sport.
        Listen you BNP supporting, Down syndrome suffering, Imbred Englishman, Khan has called out Maidana and Maidana's corner is throwing in the towel before the fight even begins.

Khan will outbox so badly it will be embarrasing, It will be like Mayweather-Gatti, Khan being the Mayweather. Seriously thats how badly Khan will beat Maidana.

I know you dont like Khan because Khan is Asian, In American everyone is equal, In American Asian fighters like Manny Pacman and Amir Khan get massive support, Only place Manny and Amir would get support in the UK is a restaurant.

I know your upset the BNP suffered a massive humilation in the elections, Almost as bad as the surrender of the British to the Japanese at Singapore.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
          khan should go after the one that put him to sleep. no matter what he does in his career everybody will remember what breidis prescott did to him.just because you're a champion now does'nt make you a great fighter until you avange defeats.in this case khan really needs to fight breidis prescott.
          Using that logic, Manny Pacquio should rematch Singsurat MK3000 Battery.

Comment

• maybe but i don't think that guy is still fighting. but prescott is.and as far as manny is concerned.he'll have his hands full with mayweather.

Comment

• i like khan but why are you calling an injured fighter out and why would maidana want to fight khan in the uk just look at the super 6 and maidana got screwed against kotelnik. if berto is serious about moving to 140 then i think khan should fight him

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Negotiations continue to name an opponent for Amir Khan's next fight on July 31 in the UK. The Reeklama paper reports that Khan made a request to Golden Boy Promotions to make him a fight with Marcos Maidana. The request was turned down because Maidana's handlers say the fighter is still dealing with a back injury and won't recover in time to have a sufficient training period for the fight. [Click Here To Read More]
                If Maidana turned the fight down, it is because HBO paid him off to keep him away from Khan for a year while they build him up, just as the rumors floating around a few months ago suggested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                  Listen you BNP supporting, Down syndrome suffering, Imbred Englishman, Khan has called out Maidana and Maidana's corner is throwing in the towel before the fight even begins.

Khan will outbox so badly it will be embarrasing, It will be like Mayweather-Gatti, Khan being the Mayweather. Seriously thats how badly Khan will beat Maidana.

I know you dont like Khan because Khan is Asian, In American everyone is equal, In American Asian fighters like Manny Pacman and Amir Khan get massive support, Only place Manny and Amir would get support in the UK is a restaurant.

I know your upset the BNP suffered a massive humilation in the elections, Almost as bad as the surrender of the British to the Japanese at Singapore.
                  You have just been reported for racist abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    I really don't care what anyone else says, Maidana is an easy opponent for Khan. Khan and Roach know this.
                    Originally posted by Goodfa View Post
                    Maidana may be crude but he can bang hard. It would only take one of his bombs to connect, and the ring would be full of shattered glass.

this... lolz

Comment

• so khan waited till maidana got injured to call him out?

Comment

Working...
                      X