Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: I Was Ready For Andre Ward - I'm Ready For Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
    Wards holding on the inside vs beterbiev wouldnt be smart. I've seen he fight durable people while being hugged and still knock them.
    Ward doesn't hold on the inside, rather he delivers gut wrenching body blows, just ask Kovalev

Comment

Ward will walk away as one of the most average, banal undefeated champions ever. His inactivity was offensive.
      I'm glad he pissed off. We would have seen him fight perhaps once a year.
      At least know the new guard gets a chance now, Beterbiev, Bivol will be champs before soon.
      The next useless bum to go should be Stevenson. The biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

The two to watch are Bivol (who has the amateur pedigree, sound technique and power) and Betrbiev - who is a crushing power puncher.
        The rest are secondary - Stevenson is a cherry-picking flake, Badou Jack is great to watch but has a flawed technique, Alvarez can be beaten, Smith Jr is an interesting study, Kovalev has perhaps lost his mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
          Ward will walk away as one of the most average, banal undefeated champions ever. His inactivity was offensive.
          I'm glad he pissed off. We would have seen him fight perhaps once a year.
          At least know the new guard gets a chance now, Beterbiev, Bivol will be champs before soon.
          The next useless bum to go should be Stevenson. The biggest joke in boxing.
          So I guess Berterbiev's inactivity is quite delightful ? If he's fighting at all he's fighting only bums, or stalemated by disagreements with his promoter (kinda like Ward was)

And why exactly was Wards inactivity offensive, when haters like yourself always claimed he was boring ?

Comment

Hating on a retired fighter??? A proven from the Amateurs thru the pro's retired fighter???? Dimwits/haters/bigots.... What column do you fall in??? Ran from a 11-0 fighter???? Discredit his dismantling of the boogey man??? Too funny - too much hate from bias boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
              The two to watch are Bivol (who has the amateur pedigree, sound technique and power) and Betrbiev - who is a crushing power puncher.
              The rest are secondary - Stevenson is a cherry-picking flake, Badou Jack is great to watch but has a flawed technique, Alvarez can be beaten, Smith Jr is an interesting study, Kovalev has perhaps lost his mojo.
              Agreed but don't forget about the nail. whos bigger than both and has outstanding boxing skills

The only problem i see with him is i think hes packing glass (pretty sure he got dropped heavily agaisnt some bum?)

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                His career has been going way too slow. Hope he gets Stevenson or Kov next
                How? He's 11 fights in... I hate the whole boxers fighting bums for 20 fights but he was ready to fight ward on his 12 fight. No reason to say his career been going too slow when errol spence finally got a belt 20 something fights in like most boxers do when they finally step up in competition.

Comment

This guy is a bum, when he steps up he is finished. He was dropped and hurt by a light punching bum. Stevenson murders this guy

Comment

Beterbiev is the real deal. Legit one punch ko power in ether hand makes him a threat to anyone in the division. He should hold that belt for a while!

Comment

Ward retired in order to duck Beterbiev or Dvozdyk or a rematch against Kovalev (in a no biased country) or even the left hand of Stevenson.

Ward is a ducker we all know that, he only fights in his backyard surrounded by his corrupted ref and his judges.

Ward saw how Beterbiev totally destroyed (like a tiny midget) the american ex-world champion Tavoris Cloud during his 5th fight. The same with Alexander Johnson or Gabriel Campillo.

You have there a real man humble and faithful who will destroy all arrogant american midgets who will have the balls to enter in a ring with him...

Comment

Working...
                      X