Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing idiots

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lol bob, idk if you are trolling me but...i'll break it down for you. PK Dyonisis laughs when i'm very detailed in my posts, but this is why I do it. I guess I can be very vague sometimes. I think PK sent you to press me so he can get a kick out of me explaining myself. I'll oblige.

"A lot of people believe in a lot of very stupid, unsubstantiated things. This (Some Celebs believing in a flat Earth)...."

"...is no worse than people who believe the Universe/Earth was created by a god."

"This", AKA the topic at hand, flat Earth believers, "is no different than people who believe in god."

"Even people who believe in god will hypocritically laugh at these people (flat Earthers), not realizing how equally stupid their beliefs are."

^This is basically reiterating the first sentence. I am pointing out how god believers will laugh at flat Earthers. I didn't feel the need to specify that i'm comparing flat Earthers because we're inside of a thread ridiculing flat Earth celebs. The use of "Even" was more of a "will you look at that, even so and so...."

I hope that was a better explanation of my post. And I hope I give PK a good laugh for it.
      lol my fault I see what you meant

Wasn't clear to me at first

Comment

Working...
      X