No announcement yet.

"Conor wimpers like a girl when hit to the body."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
    He comes over to our sport, uses it to get the payday his own sport can't give him, all the while disrespecting and denigrates boxing like it's nothing, like it's easy. I don't know whether he is just trying to fool himself or he has a inferiority complex that needs him to belittle boxing but I cannot stand him.

My favourite comment of his was that boxers are flat-footed and he has the edge in footwork

I'm a Mayweather hater but I will be rooting for him to destroy this clown. I also have a feeling Conor is even worse than we all think - a jack-of-trades who has very, very little boxing ability, if any. Floyd needs to **** him up and send him, Dana White and all the MMA fanboys back to their ugly, crude sport.
    He's deluded. 100% deluded.

Guy went as far as saying that Nate Diaz didn't cause him any problems.

The **** he comes out with is unbelievable.

Floyd needs to do serious damage. Anything else is a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      I think it's right but remember Paulie is the second fighter upset with Connor. Chris Van Heerden was extremely pissed off that Conor edited their sparring video. He doesn't seem to care that he hurts the reputations of these guys by misrepresenting what went down. If Paulie and Chris were less than complimentary about Conor's boxing skills they were telling the truth. Conor sucks as a boxer.
      Exactly. He's done this with 2 boxers now. And neither is gonna be used as a prop for a guy they know ain't even that good. Good on both Van Heerden and Paulie.

I'm telling you, the whole Conor thing is built on slick marketing and pure hype. He might be a good MMA fighter but don't come to boxing and pretend like you're dominating dudes, posting fake pics. Yeah, boxers boast about dominating fighters in sparring often but what they don't do is post pictures of guys on their asses from pushes. Like Paulie says - post the whole video. Oh yeah, he won't.

But that's OK. Just keep posting pics of you standing with your arms out and legs apart.

The guy is a phoney.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
        Exactly. He's done this with 2 boxers now. And neither is gonna be used as a prop for a guy they know ain't even that good. Good on both Van Heerden and Paulie.

I'm telling you, the whole Conor thing is built on slick marketing and pure hype. He might be a good MMA fighter but don't come to boxing and pretend like you're dominating dudes, posting fake pics. Yeah, boxers boast about dominating fighters in sparring often but what they don't do is post pictures of guys on their asses from pushes. Like Paulie says - post the whole video. Oh yeah, he won't.

But that's OK. Just keep posting pics of you standing with your arms out and legs apart.

The guy is a phoney.
        Doesn't change paulines bruised face doe

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Or the fact that they won't release the full edited 12 rounds. I mean, if Conor was so amazing, that would boost the fight, right?

So why won't they release the video of them against an retired, out-of-shape fighter who even in his prime, wasn't particularly great?

Oh yeah. Bruised face doe. Pauline on his ass doe. Pic of Conor standing with his legs out and legs apart doe. Flying through the air doe. Boxing is easy doe. Out-boxed by Diaz on 2 weeks notice never happened doe.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Its boxing it happens especially when he had the open faced headgeat unlike mctapout. Look at lomachenkos face today he took a couple of bruises and im not talking about the headbutt did it mean anything? No he beat the dude from pillar to post and won every round. Theres a reason they only post a pic of him on the floor but no footage because he didnt drop him it was a push.

Comment

Who gives a sh#t?? Floyd is fighting a 0-0 boxer... I mean the guy had problem boxing a Diaz...

What Paulie says is useless. We dont care what happened...

If Floyd doesn't tko this guy its like he lost. And trust me.. it will happen...

No way Mcgregor is not getting tko'd

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                He's deluded. 100% deluded.

Guy went as far as saying that Nate Diaz didn't cause him any problems.

The **** he comes out with is unbelievable.

Floyd needs to do serious damage. Anything else is a failure.
                Come on, I am not a Mcgregor fan by any means but are we really going to knock him for the things he said? I can write an entire page of lies and contradictions that came out of Floyd's mouth over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Come on, I am not a Mcgregor fan by any means but are we really going to knock him for the things he said? I can write an entire page of lies and contradictions that came out of Floyd's mouth over the years.
                  Trur floyd has said a bunch of bs but when this dude tries to mack a mockery of the sport of boxing with all the **** hes saying how its not a real fight and its easy and all the bs running from his mouth thats when it makes it disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    This a total fabrication about dropping a WC boxer in sparing , your tit for tat is always so way off point, on face value this is pure phoney BS from Connor, Floyd or no other boxer I can think of has come out like this, its not a contradiction its a full on conspiracy.

Release the footage I didn't think Connor was as fake ass as this.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Trur floyd has said a bunch of bs but when this dude tries to mack a mockery of the sport of boxing with all the **** hes saying how its not a real fight and its easy and all the bs running from his mouth thats when it makes it disrespectful.
                      Didn't Floyd do the same thing by challenging Mcgregor to a fight In the octagon after they complete the boxing phase?

Comment

Working...
                      X