No announcement yet.

Score cards for Kov / Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score cards for Kov / Ward

If a KO doesn't occur what you guys think.?

I'd have to say Ward 119-109

Based on whatever Kovalev ends up bringing to the ring, the first four rounds are likely to be really competitive; once those get out of the way, I see Ward settling into his groove, and boxing Kovalev's ears off the rest of the way.

Comment

I'm guessing Kovalev will take 4 rounds total, maybe 5, even though I predict Ward will outbox him by a clear margin. Judges these days view power very favorably and Kovalev will be helped in that regard.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-14-2016, 04:41 AM.

Comment

kovalev 117-111. which probably equates to ward 115-113 robbery with the judges

Comment

It's a funny one this, whilst I think of it as a 50/50 fight, as in I can't see who is going to win, I don't think that necessarily means it's going to be a close fight. Either Ward is going to be able to neutralise Kovalev in which case it'll be a fairly wide UD for Andre, or he ain't and Kovalevs offense will cause him to go into a Hopkinesque survival mode for a wide Kovalev UD or possible KO. There's other scenarios of course, Kovalev could start strong but Ward take over once he starts to adjust to Sergeis movement and timing, or Ward could start to tire late a la Froch, particularly if it's a very physical fight...

Ah, anyway ... my inability to decide is what makes this so intriguing for me ... either way I think it's a clear victory for one guy or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            If a KO doesn't occur what you guys think.?

I'd have to say Ward 119-109
            120-108 x3

This slow stiff plodding euro got nothing on my slick bruvva from da hood

Comment

8-4 ward, maybe kovalev gets a kd.

Comment

I think a lot of people will complain if Ward wins saying he's boring and running away from the action while outboxing the Russian

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA you think Kovalev will win 9 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post

Remember what I told you last time. Deep down you already know what's gonna happen, you've accepted it. You're just getting the excuses ready.

Bet some money on Ward, it'll ease your pain.

Comment

Working...
                    X