Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne Starts Camp: Anthony Joshua is Tailor-Made For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
    Not happening, he will be a tough fight, but will get a brutal beat down, Joshua hits with more venom and sting than Denotay, Deontay sort of pitty pats then catches you with the hayemakers .. Joshua is a crisper puncher, and every punch has power
    Joshua is just a ballooned up freak, once you get thru his looks, which Stiverne will, you'll find an insecure deflated fundamentally unsound weirdo who will get rocked and stopped. He will feel confusion and start feeling self doubt, like what am I right now, and thats when Stiverne will take over.

Comment

Stiverne is tripping. He won't beat Joshua & he'll never hold a world HW title again.

Comment

More like Stiverne is tailor made for Joshua. Stiverne will keep walking straight forward and eating right hands until his chin finally gives out. This will be a brutal beating for probably 4 to 6 one sided rounds before Stiverne finally falls to bits

Comment

Stiverne is tailored to be a walking punching bag here ...... Joshua should knock him out by round 4.

Comment

What was wrong with Stiverne after the Wilder fight where he was like pissing orange colored Gatorade?

Comment

This is the fight I expect Joshua to fight..You can only be tested if you fight a durable boxer not bums...AJ vs Stiverne will be a bout to watch.

Comment

Would be the toughest test so far for Anthony. Something to look forward to as Stiverne wouldn't be just another pushover for the UK sensation. It's entirely commendable the fashion young Josh slowly keeps stepping up with each fight and I've often pointed out how well managed he's been so far. He makes that step up in comp each time he fights and it's a definitive difference between him and Wilder for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  What was wrong with Stiverne after the Wilder fight where he was like pissing orange colored Gatorade?
                  He was hospitalized for severe dehydration and rhabdomyolysis...symptoms include dark urine, muscle weakness, and fatigue. He definitely was not in top form for the Wilder fight...it might have had a different outcome otherwise. He probably would be Joshua's toughest test but I doubt he can beat him. Still...not a total hoax of a fight...but I'd rather see Joshua fight Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    He was hospitalized for severe dehydration and rhabdomyolysis...symptoms include dark urine, muscle weakness, and fatigue. He definitely was not in top form for the Wilder fight...it might have had a different outcome otherwise. He probably would be Joshua's toughest test but I doubt he can beat him. Still...not a total hoax of a fight...but I'd rather see Joshua fight Ortiz.

I just looked up the symptoms. how the hell did he last 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Wilders bodyshots liquefied his internal organs

But that fight only went 12 because wilder wanted to demonstrate his stamina

Comment

Working...
                      X