No announcement yet.

Squeal Piggy and Bossy need to come back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeal Piggy and Bossy need to come back

I mean Horton, Terrell, New England, Bringer, and Cuah have come back. I know it's not the whole crew, but it is a start and if these two ninjas come back then it's on. Ya heard meh?

I would love to read a thread with alexkid and bossy talking about sex

Comment

Squealpiggy yes, for sure.

Bossy can come or go. I wasn't around much when she was, but I do miss all the white knight attempts. Even if I wasn't too busy to post, I would have posted less just out of embarrassment to share a site with guys so thirsty for attention, even from a big and plump broad like her. I would still lurk though and laugh at Alexkid looking for advice. "So what's it like to finger yourself, how many fingers does it take to make it feel like a black guy?"

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-21-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Squealpiggy yes, for sure.

Bossy can come or go. I wasn't around much when she was, but I do miss all the white knight attempts. Even if I wasn't too busy to post, I would have posted less just out of embarrassment to share a site with guys so thirsty for attention, even from a big and plump broad like her. I would still lurk though and laugh at Alexkid looking for advice. "So what's it like to finger yourself, how many fingers does it take to make it feel like a black guy?"

Lol You missed a great time on BS when Bossy was here. She caused a **** storm for these b1tch n.iggas

Comment

pretty sure man in black banned her from coming on here. never cared for squeal when he was here.

Comment

RIP Bossy.

Comment

I miss piggy.

I see him posting photos occasionally on facebook seemingly enjoying life. Smiling with his kids. Pictures of his wife. Birthdays. Holidays. Vacations.

He needs to resume posting and be miserable like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                pretty sure man in black banned her from coming on here. never cared for squeal when he was here.
                I think posting on boxingscene is against Sharia Law.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  I would love to read a thread with alexkid and bossy talking about sex
                  I'm not sure alexkid can talk to a girl

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    I think posting on boxingscene is against Sharia Law.
                    i think everything good is against sharia law.

Comment

Working...
                    X