Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has BIGGER muscles than me?? any one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has BIGGER muscles than me?? any one?

lets try this one mo again.........

Am I the BIGGEST mexican on here???????? I need to know........

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Comment

can we get some dimesions hijo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        can we get some dimesions hijo.....
        look at my sigi...........

Comment

how tall are you? how much do you weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            how tall are you? how much do you weigh?
            what's the point if I tell you my height and weight???.....all that is irrelevant since any one can lie and say they are 6'6 250...........I wanna know who is bringing the YOKENESS like in my pic.....

Comment

what good does ;ooking at your sign do, you may be as fat as james toney or probably look like butterbean, lol, you probably do, you just trying to up your self esteem by trying to convince yourself that you are the biggest guy here, im pretty damn big compared to most mexicans and i dont smoke or do drugs, , i live healthy and work out, lol, twhat i said about myself dont mean shq1t on the internet, lol, i feel bad for you if you take this thread seriously, lol, im honest too, lol, i had to say this to put your head back to earth so you can stop pretending like you are something that you are probably not, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                what good does ;ooking at your sign do, you may be as fat as james toney or probably look like butterbean, lol, you probably do, you just trying to up your self esteem by trying to convince yourself that you are the biggest guy here, im pretty damn big compared to most mexicans and i dont smoke or do drugs, , i live healthy and work out, lol, twhat i said about myself dont mean shq1t on the internet, lol, i feel bad for you if you take this thread seriously, lol, im honest too, lol, i had to say this to put your head back to earth so you can stop pretending like you are something that you are probably not, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  maybe he is the biggest mexican here, i cant tell, , he might not, for all i know hes 5'3, 240 and has arthritis on both hands, he might be sitting on a wheelchair(based on what the little that the sign on his picture shows), and he may be a big time smoker and a drinker, lol, if thats not the case, lol, he will feel good about himself, lol, if it aint, that mightve been the reason he made a thread of the person he wants to make himself out to be, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

you fail pocho.

Comment

Working...
                    X