No announcement yet.

Khan Would Stop Victor Ortiz Via TKO/KO Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    lol I knew you would bring this up, wtf did a past prime barrera ever do at lightweight? and by the looks of it, your fighter is following in the footsteps of people like De La Hoya by facing old fighters just to stack up his his resume. Talking about he want's to face Morales, fuck outta here Apu.
    Go swim the Rio Grande and go back to your third world Mexican sewer, You folks flock to America like parasites and contribute nothing to the development of the US, How many patents are filed by Mexicans? Does Mexico have nuclear weapons? Does Mexico have a space program no? Pakistan has all of them and has made important inventions and discoveries.

Also your answer is weak and it seems like you have a certain anger because Khan dismantled Barrera in what was a very, very, very one sided demolition job.

No comprende a palabolo espanol amigo!
    Last edited by Hard Boiled; 09-25-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Khan wins

Ortiz is a quitter

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        Go swim the Rio Grande and go back to your third world Mexican sewer, You folks flock to America like parasites and contribute nothing to the development of the US, How many patents are filed by Mexicans? Does Mexico have nuclear weapons? Does Mexico have a space program no? Pakistan has all of them and has made important inventions and discoveries.

Also your answer is weak and it seems like you have a certain anger because Khan dismantled Barrera in what was a very, very, very one sided demolition job.

No comprende a palabolo espanol amiga!
        lol you are not on my level kid, gtfo of here with your "space program" b.s.

your fighter is a glass jawed smelly paki who can't even fill up an arena in the U.S. without having to give away some type of Hotel Discount. Yet he want's to fight Mayweather

Comment

I would like to see this fight happen but I think Khan would KO Ortiz because Khan has the better trainers in Roach and Ariza.

Comment

**** Pakistan all they have is people who do suicide bombings that's why Khan moved to England.

Comment

Khan is another overrated up and comer.

Comment

Probably could stop Ortiz early if Khan lands the same body shot he landed on Maidana. Ortiz probably could get up but I think his heart is questionable. I think Maidana's heart is never questionable.

Comment

Actually itwas America who gave Pakistan their nuclear program.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    lol you are not on my level kid, gtfo of here with your "space program" b.s.

your fighter is a glass jawed smelly paki who can't even fill up an arena in the U.S. without having to give away some type of Hotel Discount. Yet he want's to fight Mayweather
                    LOL! Funny how Khan outboxed your w3tback hero! Where is Mexicos nuclear weapons? LOL! Pakistan would wipe Mexico off the map within minutes if it chose to do so, You folks leach of USA for your daily bread yet you are still starving, sweaty dirty, Mexicans who are regarded as less than African Americans in most cases.

Pakistan invented the Human Development Index, Electroweak interaction between sub-atomic particles, Chemotherapy, SMB probe, and the computer virus, so please tell us what Mexico has invented? NOTHING!

Dirty Mexicans think they are equals to the financial and intellectually level of Pakistani people! One missile from Pakistan and Mexico city + Guadalajara is atomized!
                    Last edited by Hard Boiled; 09-25-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

LOL! Funny how Khan outboxed your w3tback hero! Where is Mexicos nuclear weapons? LOL! Pakistan would wipe Mexico off the map within minutes if it chose to do so, You folks leach of USA for your daily bread yet you are still starving, sweaty dirty, Mexicans who are regarded as less than African Americans in most cases.

Pakistan invented the Human Development Index, Electroweak interaction between sub-atomic particles, Chemotherapy, SMB probe, and the computer virus, so please tell us what Mexico has invented? NOTHING!

Dirty Mexicans think they are equals to the financial and intellectually level of Pakistani people! One missile from Pakistan and Mexico city + Guadalajara is atomized!
                      oh the fight everyone in boxing said should have been stop[ed by the 4th round because of a cut get outta here. Let me know when khan accomplishes more than barrera. And pakistan has more money than mexico wow your ****en stupid. Wait who is one of the three richist people in the world? Yea Carlos Slim look em up and his race. I should get Chapo to slap your dumb ass around and show you what his money smelll like.

Comment

Working...
                      X