Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, I came up just a bit short in the $5,000 Vegas tournament - got 2nd place. If I wouldn't have lost that last fight I would have got my free trip to Vegas and had a chance to compete in the nation finals.

Apparently it wasn't just the state finals I was in today, it was practically the entire west coast or least north west at least. There were people from canada, oregon, etc. there. Lots of good competition. I KO'd everyone they put in front of me, made it to the final fight and get this, the guy that beat me was the SAME NERD I beat two weeks ago!!! Unbelievable. The guy had a new style basically cheap as fuuck just body spammed the entire fight hardly never threw any head punches and his defense was improved. I got his energy down pretty far, but it was only a 6 round fight, so he won on points. So damn close!!!

I normally always beat body spammers, but this guys defense was pretty good so it was tough to win points/rounds. No doubt in my mind if it was a 10 round fight I would have got that ko. oh well

Comment

• I got ****in robbed by Davidw79

His record is like 100-20 or something but total bs call.

Both of us Using Foreman I landed twice the punches and staggered him twice. I have no clue how he got that dec

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Might as well as my questions in here instead of making another thread. I'm getting the game as well as my 360 this week.

Watched a lot of videos online and i noticed most fighters have ***** ****. They all look a little chubby, from the videos i have seen tyson is the only one who looks well done. Just check out this pic of pacquiao:

Pacquiao in real life is ripped, but in the game he looks soft and he even has some ***** ****. Not that it will keep me from getting the game, but are all fighters like that?

Another questions, in the gameplay videos i have seen every fighter threw punches the same way, in round 3 everybody had a different style, i have only seen a few videos of round 4, but the one that stood out the most was a video of foreman. In the game he doesn't fight anything like he did in real life.

Lastly, i noticed that some people can spam the same punch over and over as fast as if they were throwing combinations without any penalty.

Any help?

Comment

• I know the made improvements on the bodies before game was released

Comment

Working...
          X