No announcement yet.

What are you living for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What are you living for?

I thought long and hard about this thread, and yes, it is a serious thread but what are you living for.

At different times/places in my life I have lived for different things/reasons, but they were mostly selfish, or self seeking.. few altruistic.... nothing deserving of praise.
    My first wife, left me in tears at LAX, some might say... she abandoned a sinking ship.... I just couldn’t stop the

My son....

Comment

I guess right now I'm mostly just living to have sex with beautiful women.

Comment

Family...........

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I thought long and hard about this thread, and yes, it is a serious thread but what are you living for.

At different times/places in my life I have lived for different things/reasons, but they were mostly selfish, or self seeking.. few altruistic.... nothing deserving of praise.
          My first wife, left me in tears at LAX, some might say... she abandoned a sinking ship.... I just couldn’t stop the
          For those who have blessed me with good times. GOD, his sinless Son JESUS, My Fiance & every relative and friend that I have
          Last edited by Mr.365; 05-23-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

wife and kids (especially my son)

Comment

the Raiders next Super Bowl title...i can die after that

Comment

for more threads like this

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  the Raiders next Super Bowl title...i can die after that
                  I went through 1/2 of one container of my crap, no Jim plunkett sig for you. Beercules has some photos, next return. I will liquidate the remaining 1 and 1/2 of my usa crap...all kinds of crap..I sent photos to beer, so he knows I was digging rough garbage..raiders crap...garbage too..

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    for more threads like this
                    Respect homie....

Comment

Working...
                    X