Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-21-2019, 10:49 AM #171
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6596 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 57,930.05
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You have no credibility whatsoever. You asked Floyd to do something in order to be an ATG. When he did, you deleted the post rather than just admit he did something you said he wouldn't.

It's fine that you love Manny but there is a reason he is never ranked ahead of Floyd on any credible, unbiased ranking of boxers. This was before Floyd beat him so beating him only reinforces this.

I understand this bothers you a great deal but you should be able to let your feelings go. That is what a mature adult would do. Instead you continually try to come up with some way to make Manny better solely because you like him more.

Shameful, pathetic and immature.
lololololololol

You Floydtards are so hurt about this fact. It hasn't even happened yet.. You guys are already shakiing in your boots hahaha!! Insecure biatches haha!!

You're telling me Hugh Grant has no credibility? That dude is light years better than you'll ever wish you can be. Look at yourself in the mirror I've exposed you a million times in this forum as a Floyd jizz sucker, at this point you are a walking zombie with no weight in this forum. Go run and biatch out like how I've caught you lying in this forum.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-21-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2019, 10:59 AM #172
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Duran has been koed but he's greater than hagler. Pac has more wins over jmm so that is greater than one cheated scales win. It's even better than one convincing win without cheated scales. 3 wins is better than 1 win. 2 wins even is better than 1 win.
Being 8 division titilist is harder to do than being unbeaten...since when has an unbeaten record equated to entitlement to being considered the best? Joe calzaghe is not entitled to anything, neither is sven ottke so why should floyd be? .Being unbeaten has been done countless times, people are bored of it.

There are many reasons why a man can have losses on his record, whether You was drained, not in your prime, or had an off night or gave opponent 4 attempts. It happens and it don't take away your greatness, and there are just as many reasons why you'd have an unbeaten record, whether you were given gift decisions, fought in your own country only, drained people or just wanted things in favour all the time.

But what can't be mistaken is showing your greatness by taking risks being 8 division champ. That's harder to fake and is less down to luck. You won't see another 8 division titilist in your lifetime. There's no hiding place when your 8 division champ. There are hiding places to being unbeaten. Sven ottke, jc, and Floyd know that. Floyd knew that whilst ducking thurman to fight berto, Ggg and nelo at 152lb.

Pac s best of era already. Pac beating thurman confirms what Floyd already knows. You can tell Floyd he's greater than Pac as much as you want, and he will love to hear it, but he don't believe you.
Stop exposing Floyd. Floyd fangirls are already crying in buckets in here haha!!

Old 05-21-2019, 11:05 AM #173
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Listen to this guy.

You can make a case that Manny trumps Floyd simply because he fought and beat more prime guys than Floyd, and Floyd ignoring Thurman when Thurman was far more deserved than Berto is par for the cherrypicking course.

These little insecure Floyd Boys; it always has to be about hating their boy.
Nailed it. Big Dunn goes down again hahaha!!
Old 05-21-2019, 11:06 AM #174
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1243 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 19,873.72
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
so you brought up 1 guy? do you realized that manny fought that guy 4 times and it was in the 4th fight where marquez got the ko right? you do understand that if pac never gave marquez that manny chances, then there wouldnt be that ko right? lol!!!

hatton, oscar and cotto. pac completely destroyed them while it took floyd 12 rds for cotto and oscar lol. like i said, you fvvcked up the moment you brought up resume to compare lol..
The Corrales win is better than anything Pacquiao has managed to do for the whole of his career..
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:10 AM #175
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
Well the last time Floyd fought a young hungry fighter (Canelo) he didnt credit. Now you're saying he was supposed to fight another young hungry fighter and you expect him to not be accused of cherry picking a green fighter?

Gtfo.
"Who ever floyd fights, he should have fought someone else!"
Oh you mean the yellow Canelo who wasn't in his prime yet? Yeah nice timing Floyd. Sadly, Floyd can't face a prime Canelo. Would he? I highly doubt it.. Unlike pac, who's fighting a prime Thurman. Light years better win if Pac pulls it off.
Old 05-21-2019, 11:11 AM #176
Undisputed Champion

Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
A few things:

1) This is a comparison of overall ranking, not a H2H comparison. Manny has a better resume.

2) Floyd didn't beat a prime Manny. He waited until he was showing sign of decline and had been KTFO.

3) Manny was documented to have been injured prior to the contest and still out landed Floyd. (it's been proven despite compubox)
1) Floyd has the better resume. LOSSES count. Pacquiao got outboxed and brutally KO'ed by a guy whom Mayweather absolutely SCHOOLED. Mayweather has the better resume.

2) Pacquiao has not beaten any prime ATG...

3) Excuses. He got schooled. Period. Pacquiao would have never beaten Mayweather...
Old 05-21-2019, 11:12 AM #177
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
The Corrales win is better than anything Pacquiao has managed to do for the whole of his career..
And that is why...

You are a

CASUAL

Old 05-21-2019, 11:16 AM #178
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
until Manny beats up a MMA fighter in boxing and KOs a 120lb female kickboxer in Asia, he aint on Floyd's level
Dude! Don't expose Floyd fans as people who wants a circus show and not real boxing.. You're hurting them feelings..
Old 05-21-2019, 11:16 AM #179
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
And that is why...

You are a

CASUAL
Corrales was *undefeated*, top 5 P4P and was the favorite. So when have we ever seen Pacquaio fight under such conditions?
Old 05-21-2019, 11:20 AM #180
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Ha ha typical moist Floyd Boy bait and switch tactics complete with immature fan boy name calling.

Talk about how your boy fought yet another spent bullet in Berto when Thurman was far more deserving and calling him out. I think that's what the topic of the thread is.

That's moist.

Share This With Friends

Tags
beats, floyd, historically, pacquiao, rank, thurman

User Tag List