Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Breazeale's Body Language Changed After First Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Joshua is not either. Guy gassed in round 5 against Takam.
    So people are finally admitting Johsua is not on Peds? haha

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Yes Wilder is so athletic that he got schooled by an inactive junkie who had to shift almost 10st in a year. Or should we talk about the 50 year old Cuban who was dominating him until he gassed?
      I'm starting to wonder if you guys know what athleticism is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
        So people are finally admitting Johsua is not on Peds? haha
        because bodybuilders wouldn't gas doing cardio?

Comment

because bodybuilders wouldn't gas doing cardio?
          I guess AJ is on the wrong PEDs then.

Because if I was AJ or AJ's chemist the first thing I would do is sort his stamina out.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            you do know Joshua is athletic right? and he faced klitschko who was also just as athletic maybe not as much as wilder but pretty close, what about wilder? is fury the most athletic guy he's faced? who's the puncher he's faced? please don't mention hbp patient Ortiz
            Klitschko is no where near as athletic as Wilder. Never was and especially wasn't at age 41. Just because a man has a ripped up body it doesn't make him athletic. Where is/was his foot speed to change angles? Where was his hip and torso movement for feints?

Comment

Breazele is just a terrible boxer. He is levels bellow Whyte, Pulev, Fury and AJ. There is really nothing that he does
              which is great, very heavy on his feet, punches are not placed well, terrible defense, not in best shape.
              No wonder Wilder took him out in one round.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Yes Wilder is so athletic that he got schooled by an inactive junkie who had to shift almost 10st in a year. Or should we talk about the 50 year old Cuban who was dominating him until he gassed?
                So was Ortiz dominating from the canvas? He went down twice before his successful 7th round. Also, you sure Fury just stopped the drugs and decided in Dec 2017 to lose weight. Seems there are interviews and video before that time that may say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  you do know Joshua is athletic right? and he faced klitschko who was also just as athletic maybe not as much as wilder but pretty close, what about wilder? is fury the most athletic guy he's faced? who's the puncher he's faced? please don't mention hbp patient Ortiz
                  Lol do you know how hypocritical your comment is? You point to AJ’s signature win (as do most Brits) being a then 41 yo HW long past his prime. It’s the signature win Brits still get moist in the panties over. Then in the same breath (as you’ve done here) try to demean Wilder’s accomplishment over Ortiz (who was 38 at the time he fought Wilder) as a hbp patient. Name me one HW Joshua has faced with the KO power of Ortiz. And I’ll use your same logic here, please don’t say a washed up Klitschko who took Jennings the distance (Jennings next fight he was KOd by Ortiz), lost his next fight against Fury in a snore fest then doesn’t fight for almost 2 years to face AJ.

Hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    Breazeale walked right into the punch that KO'ed him stevie wonder could have knocked him out
                    You obviously either didn’t watch the fight or closed your eyes to witness and share a different reality (as do most moisty cheerleading girls). He was stepping in to throw a left hook. His hook was countered by a faster straight down the pipe right hand. He didn’t “walk right into the punch”

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if you guys know what athleticism is.
                      Dont worry we feel the same about you

Comment

Working...
                      X