Rate these 2 girls out of 10?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'd have to see the rest of her.

heres a very flattering pic of her, theres a larger roll under that table, she doesn't like to show pics of her body but for some reason thinks its acceptable to showcase her face

shes offering oral sex in a not so subtle way
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

no one wants to see that face

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Hi what would you score these 2 normal women out of 10 and would you smash or dash on either of them?

Girl on left whats her score?

Girl on right whats her score?

heres a wom,an thats a 10 out of 10 so we can get a look at the far end of the spectrum, please note she is enhanced due to the relative ugliness of the girl on the right above

she also has a top lip
        Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

now she looks like an old transsexual man xDDDD

and the one on the left looks like she is no longer human doesn't exist has become like a ordainment in the background or something

she now looks like an irregular shaped wooden furniture ornament that uve lost focus on
          Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

heres a very flattering pic of her, theres a larger roll under that table, she doesn't like to show pics of her body but for some reason thinks its acceptable to showcase her face

shes offering oral sex in a not so subtle way
            She looks sloppy as hell but I've been with worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              She looks sloppy as hell but I've been with worse.
              she does look bad

Comment

left is a 5-6
                right is a 7
                left is more likely to take it in the azz. it's a near certainty. plus all of the other kinky stuff she'll do. like have her prettier friend come over and bang her with a strap-on, while i sit upon her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                  left is a 5-6
                  right is a 7
                  left is more likely to take it in the azz. it's a near certainty. plus all of the other kinky stuff she'll do. like have her prettier friend come over and bang her with a strap-on, while i sit upon her face.
                  Thats like covering the pretty girl in sh.it, why would u do that u make the pretty one unattractive

Just do the pretty one alone dude or better yet get 2 pretty women but ull probably have to pay for that....

(you have 0 leverage over me except shed loads of money , I wouldnt even go with her alone even though shes pretty to me because of the history of negativity here)

Your leverage is really really poor
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Thats like covering the pretty girl in sh.it, why would u do that u make the pretty one unattractive

Just do the pretty one alone dude or better yet get 2 pretty women but ull probably have to pay for that....

(you have 0 leverage over me except shed loads of money , I wouldnt even go with her alone even though shes pretty to me because of the history of negativity here)

Your leverage is really really poor
                    you must be great at wild parties. step off son. things get steamy and nasty when my ballz get full. you're apt to get have a gunk-gob splatter across your forehead/noise/eye while you sittin' in the corner scared out yo damned mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                      you must be great at wild parties. step off son. things get steamy and nasty when my ballz get full. you're apt to get have a gunk-gob splatter across your forehead/noise/eye while you sittin' in the corner scared out yo damned mind.
                      xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Working...
                      X