Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    I was on the reporter's side in the beginning.

But Gloria Allred??!!! Really?????? Fk her!
    I felt the same way. I thought Pulev acted like an idiot caveman but Gloria Allred has acted like a moron for years. Whenever she's involved it becomes difficult to side with her and anyone she represents. At this point I'm hoping that everyone involved in this idiocy ends up losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      I wouldn't care. He didnt do anything wrong, sometimes someone kisses you who you dont want to, thats life. It happens to everyone in nightclubs, boys and girls. People acting like he ****ing raped her.
      WTF is you talking about lol
      Where the phuk you hanging out at SMH
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-28-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Women marry men with a ridiculous number of sexual partners all the time. What’s the difference ?
        Yeah well most 'men' wouldn't qualify as such in any previous time, men these days are weak and pathetic. There are ways to marry a virgin wife legally and as a man if you haven't figured it out, then may GOD help you.

If you settle for sloppy seconds, you must not have much respect for yourself, your blood, your sons and daughters or for God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
          Talentless whore that uses her looks get access to fighters. Useless hoe, Pulev dumb af for taking the bait
          Pretty much. I can think of only one use for those big lips of hers. Her father must be ashamed, shame he didn't spit on her too

Comment

• What is wrong with this guy?

Comment

• Pu55y always fuks man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Whats more humiliating, that kiss from Pulev or posing totally naked as a dinner table and have rich people eat Sushi from you?

All the white supremacist/ pbc haters are out in full force defending Pulev smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  I wouldn't care. He didnt do anything wrong, sometimes someone kisses you who you dont want to, thats life. It happens to everyone in nightclubs, boys and girls. People acting like he ****ing raped her.
                  This person grabs your cheeks then plants his lips on yours and you will be cool then turns you round and puts both his palms on your rectum.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Lep4tTKJTsegZUtG7

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Sticking your tongue down a females throat without warning in Bulgarian means goodbye and safe travels
                    Then case closed. Pulev was just being polite and respectful.

Comment

• So first of all, Pulev shouldn't have forced a kiss. But one thing she said: she didn't "encourage".

Her boobs were on FULL DISPLAY.

She was in constant close proximity, uncomfortably close at times.

So while there's no active encouragement, body language matters. The rest of it will be hard to prove.

Comment

Working...
                      X