Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Much Lighter, Ruiz Much Heavier For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao. Damn I see the Boxing World is still new to Ruiz.. are people really saying HE'S gonna gas? Lol.

This isn't even his highest weight.. his fat and weight fooled all of you the first time.. We'll see if AJ learned from his mistake, unlike some of these obvious remedial posters. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      He's not drained... He's 2 hundred and thirty seven pounds... lol.
      Ruiz believes he's into A.J.'s head...

That A.J. does seem to be overthinking all the "What Iff's...Etc.

Like Freud Patterson with Sonny Liston...

Comment

• Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        Have you seen him on the pads on Wednesday? His hands were still lightening, he'll be too fast for Joshua.
        Maybe, I guess we'll have to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by adeathnote View Post
          1. They weighed in full clothes. Ruiz is probably at least 5lbs lighter then the weigh in.
          2. This fight ain’t going anywhere near 12 rounds.
          3. The biggest concern is probably can a light Joshua deal with an as big or slightly bigger Ruiz? It’s pretty clear the Joshua felt his biggest problem was endurance. Ruiz is going to be the same and just throw bombs.
          1. They weighed in full clothes. Ruiz is probably at least 5lbs lighter then the weigh in.

I agree but he still bigger than his first fight weight of 268 plus he will eat more between now and fight night. Ruiz is literally a fat f***, he did not take this seriously.

2. This fight ain’t going anywhere near 12 rounds.

We don't know that, Ruiz isn't some KO artist, and Joshua only other time being down is against Vlad Klitchko. He has a good chin.

3. The biggest concern is probably can a light Joshua deal with an as big or slightly bigger Ruiz? It’s pretty clear the Joshua felt his biggest problem was endurance. Ruiz is going to be the same and just throw bombs.

No Ruiz will not be the same...he is a human being just like you and me and coming in at damn near 283 lb (more on fight night) will affect your cardio no matter who you are. Joshua will be running and making him work...Ruiz team had to have understood this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            Not sure Andy is worried about the need for Stanama...

I think he thinks he has A.J. number for early KO...
            Then Ruiz and his team are stupid. Joshua isn't some tomato can you don't get in full shape for. Joshua is a gold medalist Olympia that unified 3 quarters of the division.

Ruiz is going to gas out, mark my word. Joshua came in light because they are going to run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
              Joshua reminds me of Alister Overeem huge with crazy power and no stamina, lost the extra bulk gained stamina but still no chin.
              Beside Ruiz hurting him with a temple shot that he never recovered from and being dropped by Klitchko (who dropped everybody)...where has Joshua displayed that he doesn't have a chin?

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
              Ruiz @ 280+ is shocking, but the guys has incredible stamina and can still do tons off damage till the later rounds (9 an up).

This one is a toss up.
              Ruiz is a human being like you and me and will gas. You cannot come in 283 lbs, and keep your cardio normal especially when your boxing style consist of hand speed, pressuring and throwing combination.

Joshua is not a tomato can you can just come in fat for...he is a Olympic gold medalist, unified 3/4 of the world titles and has beaten good fighter.

Joshua is going to beat Ruiz to the punch and run for the first half of the fight, reset and repeat until Ruiz gasses (he's human, he will) and then once he's tired, Joshua will unload his arsenal on him.

Everyone know that this is the gameplan, even Ruiz said so and he didn't give himself the best chance to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                As a true Mexicano...

Ruiz is coming to fight and Kick-Ass...

He has confidence in His Power, Endurance and Whiskers...

Maybe in the best condition of his career...

He coming to reprise his June performance...

Early K.O... Good Value to Bet...
                Being Mexican has nothing to do with being weight discipline giving yourself the best chance of winning the fight...Joshua is not a tomato can.

Ruiz came in fat, he's going to pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  why didn't ruiz take off his T shirt
                  He didn't want his butter rolls getting cold.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
                      Lmao. Damn I see the Boxing World is still new to Ruiz.. are people really saying HE'S gonna gas? Lol.

This isn't even his highest weight.. his fat and weight fooled all of you the first time.. We'll see if AJ learned from his mistake, unlike some of these obvious remedial posters. Lol
                      Yes, he's going to gas...He's not fighting a Uber Driver who will just stand there and allow him to unload, he's fighting a world class athlete....Joshua is going to beat him to the punch and RUN all night..that's the game plan.

This is 2nd highest career weigh and Andres Ruiz, Jr is a human being just like you and me...gassing especially after fighting in the manner he fights (hand speed, pressuring, throwing combination) is evitable.

Comment

Working...
                      X