Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: the Pacquiao that beat Margarito vs the Canelo that lost to Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    the version of canelo that floyd fought arguably lost to austin trout lol

the pac that beat the crap out of margo was near his best

pac UD
    Read the form leading into the fight and understand just how slow he is, Margarito was shot to sht and in molasses,
    then put in 24 ft ring with illegal 8oz gloves .

Manny needed room hence 24ft ring , Manny couldnt stop him with 10oz so why not beat up a big sloth with little gloves , and thats what happened.

But thats not what you seen was it, you see Margarito the killer and Manny just on another level lol..

Like putting a Racehorse against a hack thats been out to pasture, I bet the race horse appears much faster than he is when against another of the same class.

Thats the reason a career is full of big wins and tough battles, its all about conditions and form leading into the fight its here matchmakers win fights, if fantasy Manny was gunna stop all these Canelos he would have stopped everyone.

He has a chance to outbox Canelo although the huge difference between Canelo and Margarito at ground zero is speed, Canelo is fast Margarito , they dont come much slower.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Pac's power *Not effective* above 140

Dropped Cotto
      Dropped Mosley
      Dropped Marquez
      Dropped Algieri
      Dropped Bradley
      Dropped Vargas
      Dropped Matthysse
      Dropped Thurman

And he still baptizing them to the canvas in 2019.
      I didn't say his power wasn't effective these last 10 years, I said it wasn't as effective above 140.

He drops these guys, but he's only stopped 2 people since 2009. A 145 Cotto in the 12th round, who was coming off the stoppage loss to Margarito, and a blown up & washed up 147 Matthysse in 2018.

I think 150 Pac would've beaten 152 Canelo, but not by stoppage.

Comment

• Pac 08-10 is ATG s*** level.

Pac wins vs that version of Canelo easily ..... easily...I said easily

Comment

• Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          Pac 08-10 is ATG s*** level.

Pac wins vs that version of Canelo easily ..... easily...I said easily
          Pac would TKO him

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            the version of canelo that floyd fought arguably lost to austin trout lol

the pac that beat the crap out of margo was near his best

pac UD
            Why do ppl still believe that Canelo lost to Trout..

Comment

• Originally posted by South Champion View Post
              I didn't say his power wasn't effective these last 10 years, I said it wasn't as effective above 140.

He drops these guys, but he's only stopped 2 people since 2009. A 145 Cotto in the 12th round, who was coming off the stoppage loss to Margarito, and a blown up & washed up 147 Matthysse in 2018.

I think 150 Pac would've beaten 152 Canelo, but not by stoppage.
              147 is his 7th division.

Ofcourse it's not going to be as effective

Imagine Canelo fighting at heavyweight!

Multi division champs are not as effective at their higher weights.

For Floyd it was a blown up Hatton and sucker punched Ortiz. Those were the only guys he stopped above 140.

They haven't really legitly knocked anyone out because they've reached their peak weight.

You cant complain against legends who've reached heights never been done in boxing history.

Imagine complaining about Canelo not knocking anyone out at heavy weight

Or

Lomachenko not stopping anyone at 154 or 160 fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                147 is his 7th division.

Ofcourse it's not going to be as effective

Imagine Canelo fighting at heavyweight!

Multi division champs are not as effective at their higher weights.

For Floyd it was a blown up Hatton and sucker punched Ortiz. Those were the only guys he stopped above 140.

They haven't really legitly knocked anyone out because they've reached their peak weight.

You cant complain against legends who've reached heights never been done in boxing history.

Imagine complaining about Canelo not knocking anyone out at heavy weight

Or

Lomachenko not stopping anyone at 154 or 160 fighters.
                I'm not complaining about Pacquiao's lack of knockouts in the last 10 years, I was just bringing it up to explain why I don't think any version of Pacquiao could stop any version of Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
                  Why do ppl still believe that Canelo lost to Trout..

because it's a cool story, bro

monkey see, monkey do... one idiot says it, then every idiot starts swinging from the trees

1) Pac would NOT take that fight... he refused to fight Cotto and Martinez at 150

2) Canelo would win at 152... simply because Pac cannot handle elite defensive-counterpunching, and Canelo would not be compromised at the weight

ignore the pac-idiots... what did you expect them to say ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    because it's a cool story, bro

monkey see, monkey do... one idiot says it, then every idiot starts swinging from the trees

1) Pac would NOT take that fight... he refused to fight Cotto and Martinez at 150

2) Canelo would win at 152... simply because Pac cannot handle elite defensive-counterpunching, and Canelo would not be compromised at the weight

ignore the pac-idiots... what did you expect them to say ?

You put sooo much effort into hating PAC and you still come up short. Like your d!ck. Short.
                    And so is life. So let the hate go and enjoy what’s left of your pathetic life buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                      You put sooo much effort into hating PAC and you still come up short. Like your d!ck. Short.
                      And so is life. So let the hate go and enjoy what’s left of your pathetic life buddy.

Q. how can stating an honest opinion be regarded as ... " hate "... ?

FACT: Manny refused to fight Cotto and Martinez at 150

no hate... fact !

FACT: Canelo is better than both of them

again... just a fact

Pacquiao benefited from much worse A-side " privileges " than you guys accuse Canelo of benefiting

his ceiling fight at 150 was ... 1) for a vacant title... 2) at catchweight... 3) against an opponent who was not a genuine JMW... 4) using 8oz gloves, which is usually illegal in a JMW contest

straight after the Margarito fight, Pac stated that he would fight anyone at 150... Martinez IMMEDIATELY jumped on that comment, and said he will happily take that fight at 150 next... Pac NEVER mentioned 150 again...

you accuse me of hate, but I smell creepy man-love...

Q. if Pac was unwilling to fight a healthy Cotto and a drained Martinez at 150... then why are you giving him a fantasy win against a much better opponent?

sorry for being WAAAAAY too real for you guys

that is kinds like that other story you guys tell... about Golovkin being able to beat Ward at 168

yea right

Comment

Working...
                      X