No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Set to fight in Sept. in Vegas, likely Charles Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Sorry Juggernutter, I forgot that you take everything Fury says literally.

As a fan of boxing, I wanted to see Fury in the ring against Whyte at some point in the future, it didn't have to be right now.

Seriously dude, stop replying to my posts, I cba dealing with your lunacy.
    Nope, he was granted the fight and the WBC confirmed it, .When he was given the fight he ran. It was a fight he asked for. lol

Don't worry your Fury posters on your wall didn't lose value as he hasn't taken an L yet ,no need to run off the forum yet back to Fury Scene.com. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Imaboxingfan View Post
      I like this as a stay busy for fury. Martin redeemed himself for me in his kownacki fight. He atleast showed some fighting spirit. If martin has a good camp this fight could go some rounds
      Agreed! I was at the Kownacki/Martin fight and it was a good effort by Martin. I thought Kownacki would take him out. This is a good choice for Fury.

Comment

Another s.h.it house fight from the gypsy queen!

Comment

There is a YouTube vid where Tyson lists some potential American opponents and he says he can't fight Martin because of how easily Joshua beat him.

Will be entertaining to see him and scumbag warren try to spin this one.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
            There is a YouTube vid where Tyson lists some potential American opponents and he says he can't fight Martin because of how easily Joshua beat him.

Will be entertaining to see him and scumbag warren try to spin this one.
            Should be fairly easy if you've followed Tyson ,biggest backwards talker and contradictorian (if that's a word )in sports history. lies so much he can compete with a gold fish in memory and attention spans. lol

Comment

Working...
            X