Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaq got out box by Delahoya

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      He's a basketball player. They only slap fight.

Also Shaq is old. He sells old man products on TV (Icy Hot, Gold Bond, car insurance).

Wilder would wreck him.
      He actually could fight he foughtt Shane Mosley and rocked him a few times it’s on YouTube but with that being said wilder would still sleep him easy.

Comment

What a joke thread.

Comment

I mean any man can do damage when they are that size, but come on now wilder is in his prime his reflexes. Punch power and speed cause problems for fellow world class boxers. He would eat a retired baller for breakfast. Size doesn't come into it wilder would violently dispatch shaq in less than 10 seconds.

Comment

For example it would be like getting wilder just out of a gym after training and meeting with a bob sapp who's just woke up and making them fight wilders already pumped and sapp/shaq would get that bowling bowl punched off there shoulders with quickness.

Comment

Remember when Shaq did a boxing match against Dela Hoya (who wasnt taking it seriously) and almost got stopped? Wilder is a trained fighter with a legit right hand. Shaq wouldn't see the second round...

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
                Guess you haven’t seen shaq sparring shane mosley, he got rocked hard by a 154lbs. Wilder would wipe him off the map
                I think people on here don’t realise how hard pro boxers hit

Manchester university did a scientific experiment with Ricky Hatton which concluded he hit with about 9x the force of your average guy, and Hatton was a 5’6 140lbs fighter. So essentially unless you’re really a trained fighter that’s used to taking shots, even guys the size of Hatton would destroy you in double quick time if they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                  Really? Cause i have trouble sleeping too. What would you say helps more of the things you listed?
                  Exercise def helped me fall asleep easier but melatonin pills give me a deeper sleep. If you want my advice start a regimented exercise program and see if that's enough to help you sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Exercise def helped me fall asleep easier but melatonin pills give me a deeper sleep. If you want my advice start a regimented exercise program and see if that's enough to help you sleep.
                    I'll check out the pills cause yo boy be workin out on da daily ya feel meh? But yeah fock shaq and yous ah mark

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                      I'll check out the pills cause yo boy be workin out on da daily ya feel meh? But yeah fock shaq and yous ah mark
                      Like all pills read up on it

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-sup...n/art-20363071

Comment

Working...
                      X