No announcement yet.

Blue Scholars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Scholars

Political songs are always needed. Hey Star, ever hear of some jewish cats from the early 90's Blood of Abraham. They had that funky joint Stabbed by the Steeple.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidValenzuela View Post
      Political songs are always needed. Hey Star, ever hear of some jewish cats from the early 90's Blood of Abraham. They had that funky joint Stabbed by the Steeple.
      Yea they came out with two good albums, did stuff with Eazy E and Kool Kieth

Comment

Yeah, they were signed to Ruthless. I got the album based on their performance on the Arsenio Hall show. Honestly i havent listened to the whole album since I got it back in 93, I just listen to Stabbed by the Steeple.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidValenzuela View Post
          Yeah, they were signed to Ruthless. I got the album based on their performance on the Arsenio Hall show. Honestly i havent listened to the whole album since I got it back in 93, I just listen to Stabbed by the Steeple.
          I don't listen to them often but every time I do I'm surprised at how good they are, very underrated duo.

they have a very unique style.

Comment

Off subject, but The one group that I was feeling back in the day was the Lost Boyz first album.

Comment

Working...
            X