Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Californians are considering fleeing the state as they blame sky-high costs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    California wouldn't mind being walled off from rest of the US either. Don't kid yourself. Tremendous amount of shiiit holes in the rest of the US with no where near the upside and potential of Cali. In other words, good riddance.
    if cali is walled off New York would then wall it self off. What would be left is English speaking mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
      California wouldn't mind being walled off from rest of the US either. Don't kid yourself. Tremendous amount of shiiit holes in the rest of the US with no where near the upside and potential of Cali. In other words, good riddance.
      I don't see much of any potential/upside. Regardless of its total GDP numbers (via silicon valley capital), quality of life for the average Californian relative to its inland neighbors has been in steady decline for a while.

When the baby boomers who built its infrastructure and pay for healthcare pass on the drug hobos & illegal aliens will be in charge of their own asylum. Which is why professionals and parents are getting the F out rather than pay a million dollars for a shanty property in a state mathematically destined to reflect the third-world outcomes of its new population.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        if cali is walled off New York would then wall it self off. What would be left is English speaking mexico
        Californians would risk life and limb to cross over into the civilized states.

Tabloid journalists would invent some bizarre movement based on Utah being at fault for Californian's decline via "historical injustice" and why Utah must take 5 million Californian rejects in restitution.

People would fall for it and it would become common wisdom.

Depressing!

Comment

Tabloid journalists would invent some bizarre movement based on Utah being at fault for Californian's decline via "historical injustice" (fish up some obscure Utah ban on California pinto beans in 1952... And how it caused a chain reaction... Like a butterfly causing a tornado...).

Utah must take 5 million Californian rejects in restitution.

People would fall for it and it would become common wisdom. The movement would become relentless! Only supremacist extremists would oppose it! Then Utah would become a third-world ****hole & its residents would be marching on Idaho.

Ahhh... My species

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Tabloid journalists would invent some bizarre movement based on Utah being at fault for Californian's decline via "historical injustice" and why Utah must take 5 million Californian rejects in restitution.

People would fall for it and it would become common wisdom.

Depressing!
            there are 40 million people in cali. there aren't 40 million In Nevada. Point is no they are not leaving California in droves.

Comment

there are 40 million people in cali. there aren't 40 million In Nevada. Point is no they are not leaving California in droves.
              Dude why is it that you cant do any research? Why do you always praise CA when facts smack you in the face.
              I LOVE CA for the place it is. That said I woke up one day and said enough.
              How much was gas today BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Dude why is it that you cant do any research? Why do you always praise CA when facts smack you in the face.
                He's a superfan.

It's what they do.

Remember: team loyalty > everything else

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  I drive a tesla don't know what gas is. I do have a corvette but don't drive it. Damn thing is too loud. AND I cant open it up, to many damn people on the road. WHats the point. Havent driven it since October of last year. Looking to take it out now that you got me thinking of it this weekend. Half a tank so its likely I wont by gas this weekend either...

What research?. people here on this forum want to pretend there is a mass exodus out of this state. There isn't. I live here. There are too many got damn people here. YEs I know people leave. NOT ENOUGH Natural migration. Jobs move. People want to find cheaper housing. People hate California. All reasons people move. That isn't unique to cali btw.

My parents left. My sister left. Both went to San Antonio. A bunch of people from cali and New York in San Antonio. I actually like it there. But its too got damn hot for me. Thus I prefer here. 40 million others do as well. Hell even the homeless prefer it here.

Comment

I drive a tesla don't know what gas is. I do have a corvette but don't drive it. Damn thing is too loud. AND I cant open it up, to many damn people on the road. WHats the point. Havent driven it since October of last year. Looking to take it out now that you got me thinking of it this weekend. Half a tank so its likely I wont by gas this weekend either...

What research?. people here on this forum want to pretend there is a mass exodus out of this state. There isn't. I live here. There are too many got damn people here. YEs I know people leave. NOT ENOUGH Natural migration. Jobs move. People want to find cheaper housing. People hate California. All reasons people move. That isn't unique to cali btw.

My parents left. My sister left. Both went to San Antonio. A bunch of people from cali and New York in San Antonio. I actually like it there. But its too got damn hot for me. Thus I prefer here. 40 million others do as well. Hell even the homeless prefer it here.
                    Don't ask me, just Google middle class leaving California.

That's nice you can afford a Tesla unlike most in CA. Why own vette if you don't drive it?

I'm talking about middle class people. I'm not talking about takers. Those people will be in California until they die.

Btw it's not just one news source saying this. Look it up.

Yeah you live there, I'm there weekly and moved 4 years ago. So I have. Pretty good idea what's going on. I'm still a member of a couple CA. Forums and those people are talking about leaving left and right.
                    Last edited by man down; 06-12-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Though no States have yet filed bankruptcy, several municipalities have.

Care to guess which State has had the most municipalities file bankruptcy?

Comment

Working...
                      X