No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #21 - Miguel Berchelt vs Takashi Miura, July 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Pick 'em #21 - Miguel Berchelt vs Takashi Miura, July 15

BETTING ODDS: Can't find any on this fight from my usual sources. Oddspedia has Berchelt as a 2.5/1 favorite. No bonus multipliers.

You only need to post in this thread to indicate if you'd like to use one of your 2X or 3X multipliers. EG.
    BrometheusBob.,2X
    If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
    -Draws are worth 120pts

-CLOSE is <=12 pts difference, or equivalent to 116-112 on all three scorecards or closer
    WIDE is >12 pts difference

-PM me before the fight starts with a different pick in order to change your pick.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 3 doubles and 2 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me BostonGuy
    Miguel Berchelt by Close Decision
    13.85%
    Miguel Berchelt by Wide Decision
    9.23%
    Miguel Berchelt by KO 1-4
    3.08%
    Miguel Berchelt by KO 5-8
    35.38%
    Miguel Berchelt by KO 9-12
    30.77%
    Takashi Miura by Close Decision
    3.08%
    Takashi Miura by Wide Decision
    0.00%
    Takashi Miura by KO 1-4
    1.54%
    Takashi Miura by KO 5-8
    1.54%
    Takashi Miura by KO 9-12
    1.54%

The poll is expired.

should be stickied

Comment

Gotta admit I didn't rate Berchelt going into his last fight, Vargas looked a level above comparing their previous performances, but MG was impressive, although I do think the eye damage going in played a part. Gonna ride with Miura here though, I think it'll be close but he'll get a late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Gotta admit I didn't rate Berchelt going into his last fight, Vargas looked a level above comparing their previous performances, but MG was impressive, although I do think the eye damage going in played a part. Gonna ride with Miura here though, I think it'll be close but he'll get a late KO.
        I think it was more the fact vargas had been in way to many wars that were to close to each other.

I think muira has a good chance

Comment

As long as Miguel uses his superior skill and fights smart he should pick miura apart and starch him in the middle rds.

Its funny how some aren't convinced of Miguel skills, the kid can box and carries legit one punch ko power.

His performance against vargas was all him he was just too good plain n simple.

Berchelt is the real deal and he will keep proving it

Comment

Would like to change my pick from Berchelt by ko to a Draw. Thanks!

Comment

This will be one of the best fights in the year.

Too explosive and savage.

I go with Miguel by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Would like to change my pick from Berchelt by ko to a Draw. Thanks!
                You got it!

Comment

Takashi used last bit of his cosmic life energy to return from taking a loss and beat Mickey Roman. I swear I've seen the red dragon when he was throwing those shots with cries to kill Mickey. He is the last samurai Hitokiri Battosai.

Last edited by DinoCop; 07-09-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

here's the RBR Thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post17844949

Comment

Working...
                    X