Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bobby Gunn Continues Run on Big Bare Knuckle Fight Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lou Cipher is on the card!? is he fighting Larry???

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      uuhhh.....

cuz dudes got girly hands and needed to protect them
      It makes for a better sporting event . Bare knuckle there's not too many punches thrown .

Comment

Sadly this just will not catch on as the stereotypes people associate with it (on display in this thread) are false. No gloves padding blows, fights can end quick, not a lot thrown so not bloodbaths, and much safer than boxing. You will never get a war like GattiWard in bare knuckle and you need things like that if you want mass appeal in a combat sport. It will always be niche and I am amazed they are charging for it.

Comment

Boxing is like checkers? Yea ok. Tell that to the elite fighters on the top.

Comment

I want to see true bareknuckle boxing, not this allowing handwraps stuff.

Comment

Isn't checkers supposed to easier than chess?

Comment

I almost sparred Rico, years ago. Before I got into boxing, I went into a gym in Baton Rouge, Louisiana called "LA Boxing" - now they are called "UFC Gym" (Lamest name ever, I know.) Anyway, so he's teaching a class, I walk in and (I had a membership) start hitting the bag. I'm a heavyweight, back then I knew nothing about proper combinations but I still had that right hook from hell, and it pissed off Rico because people in the class were looking at me slamming on the bag. So, ****sucker walks over, and he goes, "Can I put you down for sparring on Thursday," I say "Sure." I go home and look him up, dude was 40-0 so I chumped out the next day. In retrospect, it was a wise decision.

Comment

liked his style though, that's how I would've handed it.

Comment

Queerberry rules for soft wankers.

Comment

Working...
                    X