Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
    Hearn has offered Wilder less money but he's thrown one of his gimp sycophants into the deal.

Exact details arent clear but the gimp is meant to be a proper pooper trooper

Deal's being looked over just now so advice to you is;

Pack your trunky suitcase, pack your gimpsuit & dont forget your Eddie Hearn calendar & keyring
    Hearn has offered Wilder less than the 12.5 Mill? You're talking complete rubbish. Hearn hasn't offered less at all. Go away you nutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Hearn has offered Wilder less than the 12.5 Mill? You're talking complete rubbish. Hearn hasn't offered less at all. Go away you nutter.
      Is it signed then?
      Did you get your case packed for Alabama? 🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        Is it signed then?
        Did you get your case packed for Alabama? 🤔
        You claimed Hearn gave Wilder ANOTHER lowball offer, so I asked to see that lowball offer. You can't show me because it didn't happen. As I say. you were just making things up in your head again.

Comment

• Sid-Knee, I hope you've a pal or a parent sitting next to you & giving you a high5 each time you post

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            You got to be not so biased and pessimistic bro. When this fight is signed you will carry on posting hailing the fight and I will remind you of your treacherous words. Your name has been logged and you will definitely make june’s edition of the wall of shame
            Treacherous words? Not sure you know the meaning of treacherous to be honest. I'm not your bro either. Oh no not the wall of shame, anything but that, please noooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by fullers View Post
              Treacherous words? Not sure you know the meaning of treacherous to be honest. I'm not your bro either. Oh no not the wall of shame, anything but that, please noooooo
              Look emotional�������� you are what I say you are. Stop reacting like a 15 year old girl on her period. Alpha males don’t behave like you. I don’t know you so me saying bro don’t take it literally you clown. I made a observation and you want to get all sensitive.

Comment

Working...
              X