No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
    No I don’t think so. They’ll work it out with setting up a match with Derevyanchenko to avoid be stripped. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how it plays out. Golovkin not ducking anybody in his division. He’ll beat Derevyanchenko just like the rest.
    LMMFAO! Derevyanchenko is the weakest route he can take without being stripped unless big money comes from some where else like Nelo & Nelo already beat lil g.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      As much as I want to see that, it's Dervy's turn! Now, if GGG fights Canelo in September, I would love to see Dervy and Jermall fight for the IBF title @ 160!
      That would be good if lil g beats Nelo but won't....if Nelo/lil g fight then lil g won't be the champ anymore so then we wont get Jermall/lil g.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Can't believe you hurt over a guy calling fat I mean dan rafael fat....LOL....you wouldn't last long growing up with us in school, everyone got it unless you were handicap or something of that nature but a fat a*s that can workout & do something about it gets it too so in that case that wack fat don't know **** bout boxing dan rafael sux....LOL
        You think he sucks? Great. I got no problem with that. That's not the point, at all.

What do you or him get out of just blindly insulting him? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
        It just makes no sense to me. Say you don't like him or don't agree with him and move on. Insults do nothing. It's weak bully type sh@t

Comment

She was off by 2 rounds (8 & 9) but she still had the right fighter winning.

Why is nobody talking about dave moretti's scorecard? He gave lil g round 3 AND changed round 5!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...663&ajaxhist=0
          Wait a minute? You're defending her scorecard? LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Didn't seem like Jermall wants it next in an interview i watched recently. GGG vs Charlo is probably one of the best fights at 160.
            He said it loud & clear in his last interview he wants lil g, Especially after his last fight he called lil g out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              You think he sucks? Great. I got no problem with that. That's not the point, at all.

What do you or him get out of just blindly insulting him? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
              It just makes no sense to me. Say you don't like him or don't agree with him and move on. Insults do nothing. It's weak bully type sh@t
              Its just a good laugh, you have to have thick skin I guess. We used to crack jokes on each other at school, nobody cried just laughed at each other. Jokes man just jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Wait a minute? You're defending her scorecard? LOL!
                She was off by 2 rounds (8 & 9) but she still had the right fighter winning.

Why is nobody talking about dave moretti's scorecard? He gave lil g round 3 AND changed round 5!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...663&ajaxhist=0

Comment

[B]She was off by 2 rounds (8 & 9) but she still had the right fighter winning.

I disagree because I can't see more than 4 rounds that Canelo won.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Fighting Amir Khan and Liam Smith did not make more economic sense than fighting Golovkin. Canelo vs GGG was the biggest fight in boxing in 2016.
                    GBP Gomez said Canelo wasn't ready in 2016 for Golovkin... in case you needed a confesion.
                    Canelo is and always be aside to mr 97k, we all know ggg and his “unify all belts” was bs then and it’s bs now. Maybe b side ggg should of fought canelo at 155 in 2016 and got ktfo... in case you needed a confession

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                      What's sad to see is that people are making the High Risk low reward argument for Derevyanchenko. The same argument Felix Sturm, Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam, Cotto, Martinez et al made when GGG was coming up. He should fight Derevyanchenko next. If not him then Saunders (if he decides he is willing after his fight in June). Canelo will ask for a tune up fight (at a catch-weight of 163 or something). So there will be a slot open in September. Either that or Golden boy will negotiate for as long as possible and then pull out making it impossible to get another fight with enough time to hype it up properly.

yea, that is rubbish

when did that become valid criteria to duck a mando ?

Comment

Working...
                      X