No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Shows Off His Trimmed Down Physique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    6'3 240 lbs hahah I was that big at twelve years old. I am 7'3 360 lbs of muscle with 29 inch waist. see how I can be a POS liar like you are. the only thing swollen on you is your nappy head
    Lol, You hating ass piece of shet!
    Sit down biitch and shut the fucc up!
    Go back to wacking off and let the real men who know about working out discuss this issue!

Comment

Just hurry up and get back in the ring diva. This guy is too into himself, get in the ring and fight.

Comment

years ago Mexican fighters were the bravest fighting wild men I ever saw. fight anybody any where for sh it money. a guy like Salvador sanchez who was one of the best fighters I ever saw. that was before the cartels took over messico and lowered standards big time for the whole country. now you got cheaters scammers POS promoter like golden boy who in the most slimy back stabbing profession he stand out as the worst.
        and that got what to do with me you emotional wreck? thats your personally feelings learn to deal with your feelings like a man instead of being on here crying like a hoe cause Im Mexican lmfao. fucking lames.

Comment

Amazing how you look when you get off the gear for the 364/24/7 testing regimen! Effing Clenelo... those pics are night and day differences!!!
          Luck is for the mediocre my friends

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            and that got what to do with me you emotional wreck? thats your personally feelings learn to deal with your feelings like a man instead of being on here crying like a hoe cause Im Mexican lmfao. fucking lames.
            see I tried to be nice to you and you showed your La raza attitude . phuck you and your sh ithole country

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Lol, You hating ass piece of shet!
              Sit down biitch and shut the fucc up!
              Go back to wacking off and let the real men who know about working out discuss this issue!
              hahah you stroke off to "real" men working out.

Comment

see I tried to be nice to you and you showed your La raza attitude . phuck you and your sh ithole country
                you poured your heart out LMFAO and IDGAF now you mad lmfao what a fucking lame. youre pathetic as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  you poured your heart out LMFAO and IDGAF now you mad lmfao what a fucking lame. youre pathetic as fuck.
                  phuck you MS 13 POS

Comment

phuck you MS 13 POS

and MS-13 are Salvodrians and hondurians lmfao, they put the 13 on the end of their name cause the Mexicans made them bow down, why you think they only on the east coast terriozing ricans, blacks and cubans and pinoys lmfao.

Comment

hahah you stroke off to "real" men working out.
                      Mikey is right. You are a fuccing lame! 😆

Comment

Working...
                      X