Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok...what the hell is going on with men's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Reminds me of how in Beverly Hills Cop II, Eddie Murphy laughs at a guy wearing one of those tight leather suits. And then later in his Delirious stand up special, he's wearing one of them. And to top it off, he spends a good amount of time talking about '***g0ts'

But if you were to listen to these old men you'd think everyone back then was masculine as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      You guys seem to forget how feminine 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s fashion trends were.

There will always be fools who dress ultra trendy and end up getting laughed at at in hindsight.
      This ^. I grew up in the 70s and 80s, man, and believe me this **** is no different to what we've seen before - and predictably the responses are exactly the same.... just like in boxing the generations that came before us were real men and the generations that come after are pathetic effeminate weaklings. This phenomenon is probably as old as humanity.

Myself... I always dressed like a bum, regrdless of what was going on in the world of fashion

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Men talking about fashion is real sissy shit
        You're more than free to keep on with your Cardigans playa

Comment

Working...
        X