Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK lobbies UN to change pregnant 'women' to 'pregnant people' to be more inclusive...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Wtf is this ****..

Anyone saw in the USA there is schools inviting trannies to read books in libaries to kids now?

The place looked well attended too... wtf kinda sick parent encourages that.. my kid is 3 now if his future school started it i would remove him right away..

If that makes me a bigot i am happy to take that ****ing label
    Whenever I have an argument with my missus about something like this she says it's my catholic upbringing.

If I have a kid I am full stop not accepting that they can be trans. It just isn't a thing. I don't care if they're gay but you can't decide you were born the wrong thing entirely. I can't help but think it must be presented as an option by parents in childhood somehow.

Why stop at being born the wrong sex? I don't see the difference between this and those people that tattoo faces and sharpen their teeth and become known as Cat Man or whatever.

The counter argument from liberals is always that ****sexuality was seen as a mental illness not so long ago but mutilating bodies, taking hormone treatments I'll never get my head around that.

Comment

Working...
    X