Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: I Promise, Golovkin is Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verdict View Post
    More like Golovkin wasted all his own time waiting for Canelo to move up in weight instead of himself moving up and taking on bigger challenges, i.e. Andre Ward.
    and when was the ward fight possible exactly? you do know ward rejected the fight first and tried to figth dmitri sartison right(shortly after the pavlik-ward laughable fight was canelled)? thats well documented. go look it up. you do know roc nations offer years later was for ggg to postpone the canelo fight for a year and sign to fight ward right? this wasnt a one fight lets fight right now type of deal. did you knw that? go look it up. "he and Andre would both have one fight before they fought each other, and they would fight each other sometime in the first half of 2016(same exact time ggg was supposed to be be fightin canelo-cotto winner as said by the wbc derppp). So obviously the fight with Lemieux would continue to move forward and the next fight would be Andre in 2016."

timeline check!

Sulaiman: Cotto-Canelo Winner Must Face Golovkin
    May 15, 2015

wards offer was made in july 2015

proof he wanted ggg to postpone that fight and fight him instead. its oh so easy to make offers that you know won't be accepted isnt it?

now do you think thats a smart thing to do? im trying to put pressure on boxings biggest star to fight me but yeah ill lock myself up for a year so that it cant possibly happen. very smart decision that would have been. why didnt ward just offer to fight ggg right then? thats how fights usually work right? truth is ward hadnt fought at 168 in years when he made the offer and had no intention of going back. he knew it would be rejected because he knew ggg was waiting on canelo. thats why he didnt offer him a one fight deal. it might have been accepted. then he ran to the media screaming duck hoping people woulldnt look into it and unfortunately it worked at least somewhat.

you had people at the time saying ggg ducked ward to fight lemiuex! even though in roc nations own words the lemiuex fight was fine, they just wanted ggg to preemptively postpone the canelo-cotto winner fight(once again their own words) it was absurd. obviously ward didnt want to fight ggg until a year later but the details didnt come out right away but uninformed people were ready to be fed the confirmation bias and they took off with it! iinstead of questioning wards offer and being like hey why did you want ggg to postpone the canelo fight? hey why did you need more tune ups when you just fought paul smith? hey why didn't you offer hima one fight deal? they took the bait and said lil g didn't want it! they were so uncreateive they even used wards verbiage. of course ignoring the whole bad blood that was between ward and ggg when ggg tried to fight him before and ward tried to fight sartison, which led to wards dismissal at hbo while ggg became hbo's biggest star. im sure this had nothing to do with it!
    Last edited by daggum; 04-09-2020, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Can't imagine Golovkin ever getting knocked out.

Comment

may 2015- Sulaiman: Cotto-Canelo Winner Must Face Golovkin

july 2015- ward sends offer to gg. "they would fight each other sometime in the first half of 2016" -roc nation president

ggg rejects it instantly because its stupid and he is supposed to fight the cotto canelo winner at that same time

yeah you can stop running with the whole ggg ducked ward thing now that its been proven it was a stupid offer and clearly conflicted with the timeline. oh wait im sure you will ignore this and pretend ggg should have fought ward in teh parallel universe where he knows canelo is going to duck him. very rational

Comment

lil ward needed more tune ups so the fight never happened. what a damn shame. i mean he just fought paul smith whats the deal? what a coincidence ward wanted to fight ggg at the same exact time ggg was supposed to fight the cotto canelo winner. i mean what are the odds? nah i can't fight you right now lil g i need more tune ups, you need to fight me when i'm ready. OMG HE TURNED IT DOWN LIL G TURNED IT DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            and he is getting older by the day
            wow! I guess we are all lucky

Comment

ward sounds as deranged as trump when talking about his ggg email. "we have the email, it was a perfect email!"

yeah buddy and you wanted to schedule the fight at the same exact time ggg was supposed to fight the cotto-canelo winner. hes basically saying i dont think boxing fans will be able to connect 2 different things together at the same time, i hope they just look at this email alone and ignore context and everything else scheduled at that time. look i wanted to fight him in 2016! 50-50! see! omg its right there it must be true!!!

Comment

****ing hilarious how they would didnt want the rubber match until they saw his fight with derevchenko. Cant stand these clowns

Comment

may 2015- Sulaiman: Cotto-Canelo Winner Must Face Golovkin(first half of 2016)

july 2015- (ward-ggg)"they would fight each other sometime in the first half of 2016" -roc nation president

derp derp derp you wasted years of your life making up stories about ducking when you could have done 2 minutes of research. you love that confirmation bias dont you? reading half the story feels ohhhh so good
                  Last edited by daggum; 04-09-2020, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                    ****ing hilarious how they would didnt want the rubber match until they saw his fight with derevchenko. Cant stand these clowns
                    oh wait ward just offered to fight ggg on the same day canelo-ggg 3 is going to take place! lil g turned it down again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                      what did you expect really? you have people on here saying canelo didn't avoid ggg because he eventually fought him. so canelo fighting khan, liam smith, and chavez jr never happened? they will do the same thing when the third fight happens. canelo avoided it for whatever reason but when canelo wins which he will they will say canelo didnt avoid it! but he did. those things arent mutually exclusive. you can avoid a fight, later fight the guy and win, but that doenst erase history. the same thing with all these revisionist history clowns regarding ggg and ward. they simply refuse to look at the timeline. flat out refuse. ward wanted to fight ggg in 2016 and ggg turned it down LIL G!!!! they flat out refuse to look at the wbc saying yeah ggg is next for the winner of that fight and that fight would have taken place at nearly the exact time that ward wanted to fight. ward knew all this as his offer was made 2 months after this info was released...yet as time fades people just choose to fill in the darkness with their own bulls-hit

Comment

Working...
                      X