Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which HW can take over outside of the top 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    Parker is more than decent and Whyte is a guy Americans are sleeping on. He is far better than the fraud and hopefully that's a fight we get to see. Big money on Whyte to abuse Wilder like a rented mule. That is a beating I would pay to see.
    parker is just a dude....so is whyte...wilder would mess both of them up...whyte especially...

youd pay to see it because you seethe with hate for americans and wilder lol.....you arent fooling anyone

Comment

Dubois will take over the division after Fury retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        parker is just a dude....so is whyte...wilder would mess both of them up...whyte especially...

youd pay to see it because you seethe with hate for americans and wilder lol.....you arent fooling anyone
        I don't hate Americans. I do hate Wilder, but not because he's American, because he is a liar, he hurt boxing by ducking, and he has blamed everyone else for his loss, he wants to kill someone in the ring, and he won't interview since being beaten. He's just not a likeable guy.
        My fave HW is Mike Tyson btw.

Comment

Dubois "looks" like the one but we'll only find out once he steps up and fights a top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            Whyte?

Parker?

Usyk?

Ruiz?

Dubois?
            Andy under TeamCanelo or Robert Garcia's umbrella no hom0

Comment

Working...
            X