Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy Borderlands 3 or Link’s awakening ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    I'm going to download both for free.
    how??........

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
      how??........
      Pretty easy, borderlands 3 will be cracked within a week or 2 of release and the switch was jailbroken months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

I'm pretty sure the Handsome Jack collection is dirt cheap on the Playstation store so you can give it a try and see if you like it.
        It’s 6 bucks last I checked.

Comment

Got my super deluxe preorder and bought one for my best friend. Really hyped after seeing some videos about the intelligent improvements made in Borderlands 3, like level scaling so you can play with friends at any level and it will feel the same difficulty. Will be nice to ditch the competitive games for a while and go back to a cooperative looter shooter.

Comment

I think it's outrageous how Nintendo charge top dollar for remakes / remasters of old games. Even with the various controversies around BL3, the game itself looks great from preview footage so I really can't see why you wouldn't go with that unless you really, really like Zelda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Link's Awakening is a remake of an old Zelda game that is being sold for $59.99 for the Switch, even though it looks like a $19.99 game.

Borderlands 3 is a brand-new adventure of a kickass series that is being sold for the same amount.

I'd say go for Borderlands 3
              Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I think it's outrageous how Nintendo charge top dollar for remakes / remasters of old games. Even with the various controversies around BL3, the game itself looks great from preview footage so I really can't see why you wouldn't go with that unless you really, really like Zelda.
              The economic argument has swayed me. I have decided to buy Borderlands 3 and buy Hyrule Cadence along with it. Why buy a $60 near 30 year-old 2D Zelda game when you can get a $25 brand new 2D Zelda game !

Comment

I’ve decided to buy Borderlands 3 (and maybe pick up the dirt cheap Hyrule Cadence along with it). Link’s awakening like some people have said isn’t really worth $60.

Thank you everyone for your advice !

Comment

Borderlands 3 is fking LIT. I expected it to be good but they really knocked it out of the park. So many quality of life improvements make it play silky smooth and the pacing is perfect. Just a whole lot of fun overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Borderlands 3 is fking LIT. I expected it to be good but they really knocked it out of the park. So many quality of life improvements make it play silky smooth and the pacing is perfect. Just a whole lot of fun overall.
                    I didn't even know it was out already.

I got 1 & 2 both for 360, but if I do get 3 it will be for PS4.

I don't have a lot of time but when I do turn on the system, I play Sekiro...tough game, but I will beat it

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      I didn't even know it was out already.

I got 1 & 2 both for 360, but if I do get 3 it will be for PS4.

I don't have a lot of time but when I do turn on the system, I play Sekiro...tough game, but I will beat it
                      That's one of the cool things about Borderlands, you can just hop on whenever, for however long. Don't have to finish a level before saving. Isn't hard to keep track of what you're doing.

They ratcheted up the humor in this one too.

Comment

Working...
                      X