No announcement yet.

I'm not much into politics....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    This thread makes an accidental good point; should it be considered common decency that you refrain from voting unless you *are* into politics and possess a deep understanding of the factions at play?

I never understood "get out there and vote" initiatives. You're asking gullible imbeciles who take televised news seriously to get out there and vote for whatever their dart lands on.

Why on Earth is that portrayed as a public service?

Regardless of what 'side' you're on, learning politics takes as long as learning a language or a musical instrument. For the first few years your brain will fall for every hitpeice & false paradigm, every time you're tricked will be a first-time learning experience. You should not really be voting.
    Lol and people wonder why the democrats are pushing for mail voting so these type of gullible lazy idiots can vote? The whole system is setup to brain wash these type of people.. CNN.. MSNBC.. NY times.. etc

Most of them are either young kids who have not seen much of the world or uneducated types who believe the world owes them something

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
      I'm all for if we find a guy we are all cool with then keep him. This having to mess up what the other guy did is stupid.

We have a Constitution written for a whole different world than we live in today, we need to dump all that old crap.
      Aren't u da weirdo who trashed JESUS, religion, & now constitution? LMAO y'all irreligious folk should die quickly. I bet gay polygamy + marriage to animals, bestiality is what you want legalized
      Last edited by EDDIE SPERM; 04-09-2020, 10:32 AM.

Comment

......really don't pay any attention to it, my life has always been about the same regardless of presidents, politics. We will always get by, nobody is ever going to bed hungry.

Now that I've (actually the wife) been watching CNN to keep with this virus crap, I have come to know Trump better (never paid any attention) how in the hell did this obvious idiot become our president?
        You lost any credibility when you said that you watch CNN.

CNN dramatizes everything negatively and clearly injects their political opinion in every report.

Comment

Well he's a billionaire president, and you're just some clown watching CNN, so make of that what you will...

Comment

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
            I have come to know Trump better (never paid any attention) how in the hell did this obvious idiot become our president?
            Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            ...he was running against Hillary Clinton...
            And now he's running against semi-senile Biden. First time Biden goes deer in the headlights during a debate, Trump will run over him like a speeding 18 wheeler.

Comment

This thread makes an accidental good point; should it be considered common decency that you refrain from voting unless you *are* into politics and possess a deep understanding of the factions at play?

I never understood "get out there and vote" initiatives. You're asking gullible imbeciles who take televised news seriously to get out there and vote for whatever their dart lands on.

Why on Earth is that portrayed as a public service?

Regardless of what 'side' you're on, learning politics takes as long as learning a language or a musical instrument. For the first few years your brain will fall for every hitpeice & false paradigm, every time you're tricked will be a first-time learning experience. You should not really be voting.
              Actually young people should be voting . Politics affects their lives just as much as it does older people. They pay taxes so they have a right to decide how it's spent and who is in in charge. Younger voters tend to be idealistic which isn't automatically a bad thing.

Comment

You take CNN seriously and dare call anyone else an idiot?

Nobody "into politics" will take you seriously based on that alone.
                You can't read? I made it very clear this had nothing to do with any TV station, and all about Trump himself and how he talks.

Trump comes off bad,really bad and it's really hard to believe this guy is our president.

Forget CNN, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                  Aren't u da weirdo who trashed JESUS, religion, & now constitution? LMAO y'all irreligious folk should die quickly. I bet gay polygamy + marriage to animals, bestiality is what you want legalized
                  So you struggle with the written word I see, do your best....

I talked about IF IF IF there kis a God why hasn't He done something to help His children.

YES....dump a bunch of laws/rules for a world in the 1700's.

No on all that silly BS about animals.

Comment

You can't read? I made it very clear this had nothing to do with any TV station, and all about Trump himself and how he talks.

Trump comes off bad,really bad and it's really hard to believe this guy is our president.

Forget CNN, ok?
                    So you want someone to sound great when speaking while screwing you?
                    We have to look at the facts. We had the best economy ever. He's also cut a lot of red tape and both parties have a issue with him. The fact that both parties are against him is a good thing. It shows he's going against the grain.

Now let's look at who the Dems are putting up, Biden. You really think Biden can do a better job? He can't even remember where he was yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Well he's a billionaire president, and you're just some clown watching CNN, so make of that what you will...
                      And here you are talking silly BS to a total stranger you know...o...about.

Comment

Working...
                      X