No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    No, actually I said that there were red flags around Pacquiao.

But because he never failed a test you want to ignore those red flags.

That's fine...but then you should ignore the red flags around Marquez too. Because he never failed a test either.

Capisce?
    No, no capisce. If I follow your way of thinking..You can see red flags that you think Pac is a cheat, but you isolate the fact you can't see that Marquez and Floyd are the once who have more concrete red flags, true facts to back up their cheating ways, thus making you a selective biased fanboi. If you told me, you see those 3 boxers as probable cheats, I wouldn't have any problem with your opinion, hence, your defense is obviously flawed, you can only see one way, which only shows how fuvked up your argument is.. Which tells me, you are,either naive or dumb as fuvk That I can't respect your way of thinking. Like I said stay naive kid. You've fuvked up too many times in here. Your like a man infected with a Corona virus, but in your case you've been a dead man walking a long time ago. Stay down lolololololol

https://nyfights.com/worldwide/did-f...ot-it-matters/

As reported by this writer on MaxBoxing in Dec. 2012, information filtered through the drug-testing community on May 20, 2012 to the effect that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug. More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive three times and, after each positive test, USADA had given Floyd an inadvertent use waiver. These waivers, if they were in fact given, would have negated the need to test Floyd’s “B” samples. And because the “B” samples were never tested, a loophole in Mayweather’s USADA contract would have allowed testing to continue without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission……If Mayweather’s “A” sample tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug on one or more occasions and he was given a waiver by USADA that concealed this fact from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, his opponent, and the public, it could contribute to a scandal that undermines the already-shaky public confidence in boxing.

By order of the court. Due to the lawyers of Pacquiao requesting to release Floyd's failed drug tests. Floyd has no choice but to pay Manny for defaming him. Who's been caught red handed here? If you are clean you don't have to pay, but Floyd paid.. This is academic.

https://tv5.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...efamation-case

LAS VEGAS -- A federal judge has ordered boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to pay about $114,000 for avoiding questioning from rival fighter Manny Pacquiao's lawyers in a defamation case.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-07-2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      No, no capisce. If I follow your way of thinking..You can see red flags that you think Pac is a cheat, but you isolate the fact you can't see that Marquez and Floyd are the once who have more concrete red flags, true facts to back up their cheating ways, thus making you a selective biased fanboi. If you told me, you see those 3 boxers as probable cheats, I wouldn't have any problem with your opinion, hence, your defense is obviously flawed, you can only see one way, which only shows how fuvked up your argument is.. Which tells me, you are,either naive or dumb as fuvk That I can't respect your way of thinking. Like I said stay naive kid. You've fuvked up too many times in here. Your like a man infected with a Corona virus, but in your case you've been a dead man walking a long time ago. Stay down lolololololol

I'm not the only one that sees red flags around Pacquiao so don't make this about me. Other people had suspicions about him too, especially after he refused random blood and urine testing in 2009.

You don't like the fact that Marquez never failed a drug test. That is not my fault but it happens to be a true statement.

Comment

I'm not the only one that sees red flags around Pacquiao so don't make this about me. Other people had suspicions about him too, especially after he refused random blood and urine testing in 2009.

You don't like the fact that Marquez never failed a drug test. That is not my fault but it happens to be a true statement.
        ?? Hey, this is not about me.. This all started with your love for Marquez and Floyd. You keep on spinning this around to save your sorry ass..

You keep on saying Marquez is clean since he never failed a drug test. You said Floyd is clean since he never failed a drug test, then by your premise Pac is clean since he never failed a drug test too? Do you get where you fuvked up??

Now you tell me it's others who said Pac has red flags? What about others that saw even more red flags with Marquez and Floyd? That doesn't count in your book??

Like I said, in my way of thinking, since I am not naive like you or gullible as how you just eat all the shyit the people who govern the boxing world which everyone knows is one corrupt industry that can easily turn a blind eye with the right amount of Benjamin. I don't only look at if the fighter has passed all drug tests to say he is clean. A rational, smart, and logical man will also look at the shady deals behind the scenes that exposes them as frauds., but like I said, you are too naive and dumb AF to get it. Stay down kid. You are all over the place.

By order of the court. Due to the lawyers of Pacquiao requesting to release Floyd's failed drug tests. Floyd has no choice but to pay Manny for defaming him. Who's been caught red handed here? If you are clean you don't have to pay, but Floyd paid.. This is academic.

LAS VEGAS -- A federal judge has ordered boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to pay about $114,000 for avoiding questioning from rival fighter Manny Pacquiao's lawyers in a defamation case.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-07-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

?? Hey, this is not about me.. This all started with your love for Marquez and Floyd. You keep on spinning this around to save your sorry ass..

You keep on saying Marquez is clean since he never failed a drug test. You said Floyd is clean since he never failed a drug test, then by your premise Pac is clean since he never failed a drug test too? Do you get where you fuvked up??

Now you tell me it's others who said Pac has red flags? What about others that saw even more red flags with Marquez and Floyd? That doesn't count in your book??

Like I said, in my way of thinking, since I am not naive like you or gullible as how you just eat all the shyit the people who govern the boxing world which everyone knows is one corrupt industry that can easily turn a blind eye with the right amount of Benjamin. I don't only look at if the fighter has passed all drug tests to say he is clean. A rational, smart, and logical man will also look at the shady deals behind the scenes that exposes them as frauds., but like I said, you are too naive and dumb AF to get it. Stay down kid. You are all over the place.

No. You are the one that said Pacquiao had never failed a drug test.

I THEN responded that Marquez hadn't failed a drug test either. That's what sent you into a little hissy fit.

Pacquiao has red flags just like Marquez does. You are obviously a die hard Pac fanatic so you want us to ignore his red flags but that's not how it works, kid.

Comment

No. You are the one that said Pacquiao had never failed a drug test.

I THEN responded that Marquez hadn't failed a drug test either. That's what sent you into a little hissy fit.

Pacquiao has red flags just like Marquez does. You are obviously a die hard Pac fanatic so you want us to ignore his red flags but that's not how it works, kid.
            So why do you think Marquez is clean if coming from you he has red flags?

STAY DOWN.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-08-2020, 01:18 AM.

Comment

So why do you think Marquez is clean if coming from you he has red flags?

STAY DOWN.

Because if we use your logic he has never failed a drug test. So that means he must be clean, right?

Comment

Because if we use your logic he has never failed a drug test. So that means he must be clean, right?
                - -No, it means U bleating Nellies have mad an utter hash out of alleged drug testing, Punchdrunk numbers, and fight scoring not to mention rankings.

You are the creatures who soil their own nests.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -No, it means U bleating Nellies have mad an utter hash out of alleged drug testing, Punchdrunk numbers, and fight scoring not to mention rankings.

You are the creatures who soil their own nests.
                  Spoon23 likely soils his own nest. I agree.

Me, I'm simply addressing some of the arguments he has made.

Comment

You really have a bad case of comprehension disorder. That is your point of view not mine. In your world just because one has passed all drug test he must be clean. In my world you go deeper than just the drug testing, the facts that show red flags.. Which you have now concurred that Marquez must be a cheat. A few pages back you said Marquez was clean in your eyes. You just had to eat all your words

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    In my opinion Marquez was clean.
                    Now to be clear. I know you've already answered Marquez has red flags, meaning he's tainted in your eyes. How about Floyd, does Floyd have red flags? Yes or NO?

A Yes or No answer will suffice.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-09-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

You really have a bad case of comprehension disorder. That is your point of view not mine. In your world just because one has passed all drug test he must be clean. In my world you go deeper than just the drug testing, the facts that show red flags.. Which you have now concurred that Marquez must be a cheat. A few pages back you said Marquez was clean in your eyes. You just had to eat all your words
                      You said that Pacquiao has never failed a drug test. Which is why you think he is a clean fighter.

That is your point of view.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Now to be clear. I know you've already answered Marquez has red flags, meaning he's tainted in your eyes. How about Floyd, does Floyd have red flags? Yes or NO?

A Yes or No answer will suffice.
                      No.

Comment

Working...
                      X