Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder will Floyd give Cotto praise or will he discredit Martinez victory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder will Floyd give Cotto praise or will he discredit Martinez victory?

I have yet to hear a Mayweather reaction to Cotto's big win over Sergio Martinez. I wonder what it's going to be.

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    I have yet to hear a Mayweather reaction to Cotto's big win over Sergio Martinez. I wonder what it's going to be.
    well i guess we all know he's not fighting cotto next then... because if he was he'll be praising cotto as one of the best ever already LOL. or it might just still be too soon, but how floyd comments on cotto will determine if he'll fight him next LOL.

Comment

Of course he'll praise Cotto. He beat him clearly, so that would make that win over him appear better.

Comment

Floyd has always seemed to respect Cotto.

Comment

Cotto seems to be one of the fighters that Floyd respects.

He may get a backhanded compliment lol.

Comment

Why wouldnt beating the MW champion of the world deserve praise? Mayweather wont take the shameless pathetic route most of NSB went by shytting on the win even though 95% of them picked Martinez to stop Cotto.

Comment

Always respects Cotto I don't see why that will change...

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                Floyd has always seemed to respect Cotto.
                Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                Cotto seems to be one of the fighters that Floyd respects.

He may get a backhanded compliment lol.
                Mayweather seems to respect Cotto a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                  Why wouldnt beating the MW champion of the world deserve praise? Mayweather wont take the shameless pathetic route most of NSB went by shytting on the win even though 95% of them picked Martinez to stop Cotto.
                  we'll see about that when the time comes for a reporter to ask floyd about it! LOL! i smell a rant coming from floyd. i'll bump this when the time comes, just be here to receive ur gift.

Comment

why does it matter what floyd says about cotto's win? DOes it also matter what any other fighter who fought cotto says about this?

I'm sure if they fight, floyd will use this victory to hype the rematch. I'm also sure he will give cotto credit for his wins as he always has and then during the face off and the all access, will then give backhanded compliments and clown him and the dude who got the surgery.

Comment

Working...
                    X